Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 6/29/2015 10:16:00 AM

When I was 13 I over tweezed like most girls do at that age experimenting with new looks and what not. Ever since then my brows have never fully grown back so I turn to products like this for a little help. I tried rimmel London's brow serum but I didnt really get the effects I wanted quick enough. This product worked much quicker, about two weeks and I noticed some change in fullness and length. I've been using it for about two months now and my brows have filled in much more than they were and my lashes have significant changes in thickness and length. I bought it on Amazon.com and it came with three so I dont imagine I'll run out any time soon. the only reason I wouldnt really buy this product again would be to try a higher end one for quicker and more dramatic effects. ( I gave my girlfriend one of the three tubes and she loves it as well.) we are both caucasian brunette's.

on 6/9/2015 6:10:00 PM

Great product. After a week of use there are definitely results. I use it on my brows and lashes, and my lashes seem a lot longer. Would recommend and rebuy.

on 6/1/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This definitely helps my lashes grow thicker and maybe a little longer but it's not like my friend who uses lastisse. BUT that is super expensive compared to this, so for the price I prefer this.

Okay, so the first thing I want to say is that I only used this product on my eyebrows, NOT on my lashes. So this review might not be helpful for you if you want to use this product on your lashes.

I really wanted to wait until I had finished all of the product, but I just could not wait any longer. I have been using this product for 3 weeks now, and yes this really does work!

I had not tweezed my brows to be too thin, but actually too far apart. I got to a point where my eyebrows would not be longer than 4 centimeters. Not only I noticed that it was bad but even my friends would comment on me having totally messed up my brows. I hated it. Then I came across this product and when I say the price i did not wait any longer and purchased it immediately.

The way I used it:

I would comb the brush through my eyebrows until they were fully covered, and then I would use the tip of the brush to apply a lot of product to certain places where I had no hair. Really, a lot. It would take about a half an hour for those places to fully dry. Besides, I would NOT apply the product at night, but during the day. Reasons why:

- When you sleep you twist and turn a lot, the product can move around and transfer on your pillow. During the day you have full control over what touches your brows etc.
- The day is simply much longer for most people than the night is. I for example (except for the weekend) do not sleep for more than 7 hours at night. So during the day the product has much more time to settle and do its job.
- And lastly, but this is just personal, you can use it as a transparant brow gel to keep your eyebrows in place. The gel dries up invisible, but really hard. So if you do not like that feeling of having something on your brows, you might not want to use it during the day.

After 3 days of using it I already started to see a difference in places where my hair had not grown for months (this were the places where I applied the tip of the brush). After 3 weeks My eyebrows are so much closer apart, both by 1 centimeter on the inside I would say. I am so happy about it and I would recommend this to anyone!

Something good to know:

This product will not grow on places where you never had hair in the first place, or at least for me it did not. It helped me growing hair BACK, but did not give me random new hairs. It did help me in a lot of places, but some bald spots in my brows it did not cover up. Spots that hair had not been growing since I could remember. but it did not bother me that much. These were not that noticeable. I usually managed to cover them with brushing other hairs over them. So no big deal, but do not expect to get Cara Delevingne brows ;)

on 5/31/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

just started using this growth accelerator gel. so far so good but i've yet to see results. will edit after some time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I agree, this is amazing. It keeps my lashes and brows so full and healthy. My eyes are sensitive and this doesn't bother them. It's such a great little find! I have it repurchased multiple times. There's no scent which is nice and it dries right into your lashes/brows leaving them moisturized and pretty!

on 4/8/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh let me just tell you how amazing this product is! I am only 16 years old and I have a problem with my tweezer. I used to literally tweeze my brows everyday. Then one day I realized how fake my brows looked since I had to fill them in so much. I recently bought this product and with in 2 nights of using it I already noticed a difference. My lashes were already long to begin with and it made them stronger, and my brows are already growing in where I wanted them to! I'm so happy and can't wait to see the finishing results.

on 10/20/2014 6:45:00 PM

Excellent value for money, I use every evening on both ,y brows and lashes with good results longer, darker lashes and thicker brows. You must use it religiously because once you stop so does its positive effects. When applying to lashes don't apply too near the roots like you would with mascara to avoid sensitivity. Great price as a tube lasts around 2 months, I will continue to purchase.

on 9/24/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought two tubes. I'm still on my first one & it's been 3 weeks. My lashes are fairly long already so I'm only using it on my eyebrows (where I've over-tweezed MANY times). so far they look the same and seem to be growing out and the normal rate that they usually do. :(

I'll update in 2 months since I know that sometimes products work after a specific threshold amount of time.

on 9/11/2013 8:21:00 PM

I used it for my brows and it set them really nicely although it is preferred to put this stuff at night because of the sticky feeling. It made my brows grow fuller and faster and I'm already buying my second tube. Beware that many people who tried it on their lashes complained it caused them sensitivity reactions. Better to use it on brows only!

Popular Lash Treatments