July 29, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Baby Barrier Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dgnoy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream is outstanding! I've had a problem with dry itchy arms for years. I've used cortisone cremes to no avail. This cream has been the only product that has brought me relief. I've also used it for hemorrhoid relief and it does a fantastic job. It seems like it can be for most skin irritations. The tube last a long long time so I think the cost is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic buttery cream that leaves no residue nor any stickiness. I use it actually on my neck during the winter months when I need some extra moisture. It is scent-free aside from a mild plant smell which dissipates quickly. Very nourishing and protective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I know we all rave about Jurlique's Rose and Lavender Hand Cream. But since I have my baby boy, I've gotten an even closer encounter with Jurlique's other miracle creams. And I can tell you that Baby's Barrier Cream is one of them. I clean my hands a lot, about 3-4 times within the hour (with the baby I have to be as clean as possible). This makes me reluctant to put on good hand cream because I practically finish the whole tube within a month or less. Just by chance I put on my son's barrier cream on my once very dry hands,and it soothed on the spot. 2 minutes later I can't even feel the grease anymore. And hands down the better moisturising cream than Jurlique's hand cream. For that 'barrier' reason I don't have to smoother on the cream as many times as I have to in a day. Really, try it if you do have a drier than dry hands. It does leave your hand baby soft.-But, I trully hate the tin tube...wish Jurlique put its creams in plastic tube or anything else :(