Laura Mercier Cheek Colour (powder blushes)

4.8

on 8/10/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love laura mercier blush. I'm not a fan of much else in her line, but the second skin cheek colour blushes are amazing. No powdery effect on the skin, no having to pile on the product to get it to show up, and no fading away.

I have the colour lush nectarine, it is gorgeous. It's a warm peachy pink coral with sheen (not glitter or shimmer but a sheen)

Rose petal is also gorgeous its like a mixture of mac well dressed and pink cult but completely matte. Lovely!

on 7/11/2012 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I stopped wearing blush for a while, too many NARS-esque blushes--heavily pigmented and difficult to blend, far to bright for this rosacean to wear. Then I discovered these. Not all shades are a match made in heaven but most are quite flattering, at the very least, and subtle. The most luck I've had are with City Pink, Rose Petal, Pink Lotus, and Violet Orchid. The give a sheer wash of diffused color and layer up nicely. Rose petal works as a nice base to calm down my rosacea without whiting out my cheeks and keep ssome healthy color, more peachy, in my cheeks. City pink is about as much of a pop of color as I can handle and it's just a gorgeous wash of pink that I'd never guess I was wearing, it just looks pretty and healthy. Pink Lotus is a warm pink and really brightens up my complexion, Violet Orchid is my favorite as it has a cooling effect on my ruddy cheeks/complexion. So glad I finally invested in these.

on 2/3/2012 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got the Laura Mercier Second Skin Blush in Lush Nectarine .

When it went on I thought OMG cause it looked very orange, but its the perfect blusher for all seasons.

My only gripe is the compact is hard to open, other than that perfect

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This review is for the shade Lotus Pink.
I ordered this blush on a whim and I'm so glad I did. Lotus pink is a neutral pink leaning warm, with fine shimmers. It is the perfect glowy warm pink blush.

The blush isn't sheer nor highly pigmented, but more in the middle of the pigment spectrum. It's fool proof! It's easy to blend and looks very natural on.

Lotus pink is the perfect everyday pink blush.

on 9/2/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Good quality blush - I bought this because I couldn't stand to use my NARS ones anymore. The packaging is tiny though - I'd like a little more product, but that's a small gripe. Great pigmentation and finish, easy to blend.

on 2/5/2011 3:46:00 AM

Very subtle shimmer and gives a glow...Gives a natural color and easy to blend and stays pretty much all day ...i absolutely love this blush..now i'm wearing this everyday.

on 1/20/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I got the Laura Mercier Blush in 'Winter Bloom". I absolutely love this blush! Very pigmented, easy to blend, last all day without touch up, small and compact packaging.
This was a little on the pricey side for a blush but I think it was worth it. I realise with Laura Mercier, the blush colour selection is very minimal, most of them seem to be slightly the same, they all seem to be different shade of dusty rose.

on 11/22/2009 6:24:00 PM

I have never tried LM powder blush before, but I saw the LE Whisper duo in a magazine article about rose gold makeup colors. I bought this blush and am really happy with it. It is finely milled, goes on lightly and easily, and really compliments my fair complexion. Combined with the EL LE rose gold eye shadow palatte, I get tons of compliments on this rose gold look. I am waiting for my Chanel glossimer in Twinkle to arrive, and hopefully this will complete the look.

on 11/26/2007 3:55:00 PM

I have this blush in Orange Blossom and I love it. I was never a big blush fan - but I noticed my face really needed some more color (after completely covering it with foundation and concealer - I looked like a blank canvas!) so I went to the LM counter at Bloomie's and the SA was super helpful. She helped me pick the right shade and even showed me how to correctly apply it. I find that the LM blushes give much more of a natural blushing tint than anything else I've seen so far.

on 11/14/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Finally I have found a blush that complements my complexion where I am just not able to make any mistakes. My perfect color is Azalea and I am wearing blush now every day. Excellent color and texture.

Popular Blush Products