November 1, 2014 | 805 users online

Scrubs - Ren - Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by melissasmart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not wowed by this product as it didn't seem to make much difference to my skin.

Clarins' gommage is much more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i actually loved this cream scrub! it works great on my sensative skin, i like the light cooling effect afterwards.skin feels smooth too.had absolutly no problems with getting acne because of this n i am acne prone- get maybe about 2-4 pimples thats it- this didnt cause me any blemishes or pimples. i use this by GENTLY with my fingers going around my face, so perhaps that too helps to not irritate my face as to if i was to rub hard. had this for about 5 months now n wen i run out totally gonna buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by danarana

I purchased this scrub after using harsh apricot scrubs (which can damage the skin in the long term).

The jojoba beads in this scrub roll around the skin providing a gentle exfoliation. The packaging is hygienic and provides a generous amount per pump, the pump has never clogged. I use this once a week on my skin for a gentle exfoliation. After using this scrub my face feels smoother and softer.

I recommend this for people with sensitive skin like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Luluwastaken

This is a really nice scrub for my sensitive, acne prone skin. Its gentle enough but not where I cannot feel a difference at all. Leaves my skin smooth and the scent is very refreshing. I use it about 1x/week because I don't need frequent exfoliating. I would by this again, although I want to try their new AHA treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cream based scrub suitable for all skin types. This contains jojoba beads which gently yet thoroughly exfoliate the skin. I like to use this in the morning as my cleanser. I've never had any reaction or redness to this scrub. It's $35 but lasts a while. All you need is one pump for your whole face and the packaging design allows you to get all the product out so none is wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ochjagba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all: this is a very good facial scrub.
The packaging is nice and works well. Feels good to have this scrub in a tube, it feels hygienic. Besides, I love all RENs packaging since it looks som luxurious...!
I adore the smell of the scrub (damn, I would even like to have a body lotion with this smell!) Last, but not least: this scrub loves my skin and my skin loves this scrub back. You can decide for yourself how "harsh" you'd like to peel, since the jojoba beads are so soft and tender for them self. Push harder for a more powerful peeling, push a little bit softer for a easier one. Both will leave your skin healthy glowing, rehydrated and soft, so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Romanybriannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best exfoliator. I have sensitive skin and I tried so many exfoliators and they all gave me pimples. This is perfect, I've been using it for over 2 years three times a week. Love the smell and it makes my skin glow. I alternate it with La Mer Refining facial once a week. Definitely will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't like the packaging, pump tended to get clogged. Fine scrub, it didn't cause any problems with my skin but was very hard to rinse off, which really bugs me. Won't repurchase. My husband uses it on his body in the shower, for that it's fine but I don't think it's a good facial product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by yangyangyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am just on such a REN skincare addiction and can't get enough! I have switched my skincare to all natural products over the years and have tried so many lines with less than ncie results as finding somethign natural yet effective that doesnt irritate you from some random ingredients take a lot of trial and error. I honestly never would have though to try this line, if a good friend hadn't recommended it extremely, as I though it was just another overpriced high end natural line that wasn't worth the money. I was so so wrong and absolutely love this scrub. Not only is is gentle yet effective, but has amazing quality ingredients and smells of sweet peppermint which I just can't get enough of. I use this 2x a week in the shower after my Ren cleanser and couldn't be happier. Yes the ginormous bottle is a bit rediculosu and makes travel out of the question lol, but I absolutely love the hygenic/lets you get every last drop of product pump bottle packaging off all REN products. Truly makes them worth every penny for me. My normal (oily prone in sumer) super fussy clog/breakout prone since looks amazing and is more balanced than it has ever been since I have switched to all natural products. Along with this scrub I now also use the REN Mayblossom Cleanser (am), Anti-Blemish Cleanser(pm), Multi-Mineral Detox Mask (1-2x a week), and the Rose Synergy Serum (night moisturizer). I am just blown away by the results and quality of this line and have yet to ever find one product from any line yet alone so many from one line that have done so much for my skin. This is yet another REN life long staple for me. Don't hesitate to try this scrub or any other REN products especially since they are now carried in store at Sephora where you can get samples! :)