October 30, 2014 | 1691 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Whipped Gloss-Fall into Roses

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I would purchase this again. IF it wasnt LE. I recently discovered this in my drawer. I guess I got it sometime in fall. It's a pretty nude pink shade. ON me, it's way TOO nude if i put a full two coats on (one on top, one on bottom) so, i just put one on the bottom and rub in. I also put vaseline under it sometimes. NOw that is HOTT! :PPP This is a great l/g and I LOVE almay whipped glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bad this is LE. It's really pretty. It reminds me of revlon nude lustre, but more pink. I love the minty tingle. I also got the LE fall one in Autumn Rose. They're really pretty. Run out and get these!! p.s. i also loooooove the applicator of these glosses; just like a lipbrush!!