July 31, 2014 | 1296 users online

Fragrances - Terra Nova - Sakura and Green Tea Perfume Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mmlaser

I just bought this scent, based on the reviews here on MUA...and yes, it is all THAT and more! A beautiful, feminine fragrance combining the floral sweetness of the sakura and the freshness of the green tea. It has none of that nasty chemical overtone of so many green tea scents, and the cherry blossom doesn't smell like plastic or candy. I plan to purchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ellizam

This is gorgeous. Overall, Terra Nova does a really great job and Sakura and Green Tea is well within that parameter. First, the bottles are gorgeous - as with Red Tea and Cocoa Blossom, they're thick globes of glass (like sea glass) with colonial-feeling pewter tops. Second, the scent is lovely: a combination of a soft green tea (none of the harsh, biting quality green tea frags can have), egyptian musk, and a delicate, very pretty lemony citric. Dry, refreshing, pretty, a great perfume for summer, beautiful packaging, wonderful pricing. All that AND, AND, it's a woman-owned, run business!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by meabee

This is a lovely, soft , clean floral fragrance. I don't smell many tea notes- to me it has more of a citrusy undertone but the floral notes are always predominant. I will wear this year round but think it will be especially nice in the warmer weather. Another winner from Terra Nova and a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusindigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was absolutely disappointed by the BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom products, which just do not smell like sakura to me. Maybe it's the combination of green tea, but this Terra Nova fragrance is just such a fresh floral. Very true to the scent of the flower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why this stuff isn't raved about more! It's AWESOME. Everything Alpha Chick said. :-)
I have been looking for a cherry blossom frag besides the stuff from BBW, which is ok, but this, oh I just LOVE it. Signature frag material for sure! I guess it's good that only a few of us wear it. I have the oil but plan to buy every product in this line that I can get my hands on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 8:44:00 PM More reviews by AlphaChick1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Words cannot describe how intoxicating and lovely this scent is! Sakura (Japanese cherry blossoms) and green tea complement each other perfectly in this blend, and I'm generally not a fan of tea-based scents. For an oil, it's very light and subtle, but the lasting power is incredible. It's sweet and fruity in a sophisticated, exotic way. My fragrance collection will not be without it!