July 29, 2014 | 1971 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lilasgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

makes my combi to oily skin dry and breaks me out. too harsh on skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nothing special, and doesn't feel to totally clean my face. Worse, it breaks me out

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin felt very dry after using this cleanser. I have stopped using it a while ago, and never looked back.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2005 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mascha

Crap. Went to italy for 1 month and bought this to take with me and take my make-up off. Really didn't take off a lot, didn't cleanse my face nice and left a light 'layer' of grease or something.. tiny bumps appearen too. The only thing I had with me thaI was able to remove eye make-up with was vaseline so I used that on my eyes (this stuff really didn't take off a lot of eye make-up) and it worked a lot better. Once again, a dissapointment with nivea (I start to hate this brand more and more..)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is ok. A bit drying afterwards, my face felt taut and I have to put moisturizer immediately so I guess this works better for those with oilier skin (I have combination skin). I guess foaming cleansers are drying for my skin.

I used several tubes before stopping since it's a good, cheap foaming cleanser. I also tried the whitening version and it did whiten my face. The smell is ok, nothing special. Will not repurchase though since I have found better, more non-drying cleansers with more natural ingredients. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 5:27:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's a relatively good drugstore cleanser. This creamy fragranced cleanser cleanses skin well and gives you a soft, clean finishing touch, whitenes skin as well! But it could leave skin a little dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2004 9:33:00 PM More reviews by chatisja

Makes my skin feel fresh and soft, but it leaves some kind of film (the moisturizer???) and didn't really do it's job in cleaning my skin throughly so I find that my nose become thicker with build ups (sebum). Only use it when it's so hot (then I wash my face frequently so I need something soft n moisturizing). Won't re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Drying and irritating. The new one with chamomile was slightly better but still caused flare ups and wasn't very good at make up removal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 6:59:00 AM More reviews by vanja

My skin is sensitive to a lot of cleansers - this one was ok in that aspect (didn't irritate) but unfortunately it didn't get all my make up off and left an uncomfortable film on my face. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Saund

I bought this because my Cetaphil wasn't getting all the oil and makeup off. This cleanser is gentle and thorough. I also like the scrubbers in it for exfoliation. Now I can use Cetaphil in the morning and Nivea at night.