OPI Charged Up Cherry

4.2

on 5/28/2014 7:00:00 PM

Beautiful summer color! Two coats did the job for me...love it!

on 1/1/2013 12:18:00 AM

This colour doesn't look good with my skin tone. Disappointed as it looks gorgeous on others I've seen wearing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this color! I'm usually a pale pink/nude type of person, but over the summer I decided to experiment with some bright colors on my toes. I would never wear something bright on my hands, just not my style. But for a pedicure, I think this is probably my favorite color ever! It's a bright pink almost red creme. I do NOT like red- I find red tacky, too "look at me", but this is pink enough that it doesn't scream RED. I guess it's like a watermelony pink. Awesome with or without a tan. Can't comment on the staying power because I've only had it on a week but so far no chips or dulling. I'll wear this over and over! :)

on 7/31/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked Charged Up Cherry for my latest pedicure, and I am lovin' it!!! It looks so darn good on tanned toes, let me tell ya! I can't stop staring at my toes in my flip flops... lol! And normally, I HATE the way my feet look! I've got bunions, hammertoes, etc... but such a silly little thing like a bright- colored nail polish on my toes just makes everything look all better. I can't find a dupe of this in my stash, either. I'm so disappointed-- it is a unique color... sort of a pinkish-corally-red? I compared it to OPI Cajun Shrimp and a lot of berry-colored polishes that I own, but none of them are identical. Looks like I'll be ordering this one from Amazon.com really soon. =)

on 5/25/2012 1:17:00 AM

I had this colour put on my finger and toe nails at the salon today and on my word this is beautiful!! I don't normally go for corally-type colours, I usually just go for pinks or reds, but I thought why not try something different? It's so lovely. Very girly and fun! It looks great on, glides on like a dream and sets well with the base & top coat (also by OPI) used in conjunction.
I am seriously considering going out to purchase this nail polish on its own just because I love it so much now. I recommend this!!

on 4/27/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say! I bought this shade because I was looking for a coral-ly, pink-y shade and when I saw this I really liked it for its cherry coral attitude. However, its the formula that always makes me rethink my decision when wanting to apply this.
Three coats are definately needed on this one. With a sloppy hand the dry time could be longer than desired. The formula is not to the standard that I expect with OPI.
Therefore I kinda expect a bit of chipping, possibly, and I always have to use a fast drying topcoat. Otherwise, expect to be sitting there for ages waiting for it to dry.
This polish is hard work! Which is a shame because it is the perfect summer, on holiday, manicure and pedicure colour.
On this occasion, I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/4/2012 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beautiful pinkish red creme. I love the color on my fair, cool toned (with a tan) skin for a pedicure. It's very bright; however I find the formula to be too thick and streaky. Some of OPI's formulas are extremely smooth and lovely to apply, but this one is not. I won't purchase again.

on 3/4/2012 2:52:00 PM

I got a pedicure and wanted a bright corally pink to look forward to spring, along the lines of the bright pinkish lipsticks that MAC has put out recently. I really like it. It looks more reddish pink in the bottle but corally pink on my NC30 skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I decided to get Charged up cherry because I'm always wearing light shades of pink and I wanted something brighter and darker almost red. This color is perfect because to me it looks like a mix of pink, coral and red. Indoors it tends to look more subtle and outdoors it looks more bright. This color looks amazing against black clothes! It just makes it pop!

on 7/20/2011 4:08:00 PM

I went to get my nails done today & I chose this color, as I was thinking of doing Essie's Raspberry but they didn't have it. So this is a little pinker than Raspberry mixed with coral. At first I was eh but once it dried it looks so good because it's not a typical pink color or a typical coral color. I love that it's mixed. I would probably find a color similar to this from Essie which would probably be Watermelon considering I'm not too keen of OPI's formula or brush.

Top Rated OPI Products