September 1, 2014 | 1248 users online

Fragrances - Guess - for Women

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Floral-ly sweet scent is what describes it at its best. At first I was on the fence about it, is not like is a bad one is just a bit basic. This perfume grew on me and I found the sweetness and the loving scent that it is. I realized it until I smelt it on my sweater the next day. I recommend this scent as is good to wear it like a signature scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by kelml

I LOVE this scent. It is my signature scent. I am on about my 5th bottle now, that's how amazing it is. I have chanel, flowerbomb, jimmy choo, gucci perfumes but NOTHING compares to this one. I get so many compliments from men and women on it, everytime I spray it on me I fall in love with it again. I think every woman would love this unique, floral but sensually feminine fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I have this scent and I kinda like it.. I have my days but I wouldn't purchase it again.. something about the scent, I can't explain it but I kinda like it and I kind of don't lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! It's my everyday perfume and so it will be until I can no longer find it. I get compliments all the time even from strangers both men and women. My boyfriend loves this on me. It lasts all day on me. The packaging could have been better but who cares. It's becoming so hard to find since they discontinued it. I know some Guess factory outlet stores sometimes carry it. Perhaps I should try the new Guess Girl perfume but oh how I don't want to. I can use this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Fromdaylight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A typical floral-fruity scent for young women, nothing extraordinary but nothing offensive either. I'm quite sensitive to strong edp so I'm a fan of this one's lightness :) I hate musky type scents that linger all day after the sweetness is gone, thankfully there is nothing musky in this perfume, so the sweet-flowery top note is all your nose will pick up.

It definitely doesn't have staying power, so do expect to reapply every few hours. I wouldn't purchase again after my bottle runs out, but only because I have so many similar scents already.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

When i sprayed this onto a test strip, the first thing that rushed to my mind was DNKY Be Delicious. Surprisingly enough i find out the master nose responsible in producing Guess for women is Maurice roucel the same man and nose again that has put together the finishing product of DKNY Be Delicious! I am glad to add this to my perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this perfume. It is a juicy yet fresh fruity floral that is heavier on the florals more than the fruit. The lasting power is average, maybe about 4 hours, and that is not bad considering it is a rather light scent. Anyways I really love it, it is very inoffensive and I feel like both guys are girls would like it if they smelled it on someone. Also the bottle is classy and compact. Overall I would recommend it. Look out for it at Marshall's, I found the 50ml eau de parfum for only $20!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Nikki_L

The only reason I would buy this product again is because my husband initially bought it for me and enjoys it. Typical fruity floral and not really complex. Does not dethrone Pink Sugar Sensual as my all time favorite scent. That said, it's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Curacao gives a sweet vanillic scent. If you like sweet floral, this is for you. The jasmine is not as pronounced to me but blends in nicely in the warm, spicy theme of this juice. There is a whisper of citrus that balances the sweetness. In the middle and end notes, it's woodsy so the sweetness is not cloying. This lasts all day on me. One female co-worker loves walking by my desk just to get a whiff of me. She thought it was Estee Lauder Sensuous which is more woody.

I lucked out at Shoppers when it was $20 per bottle (stocked up). The sprayer gives a fine mist rather than a wet trail of liquid so a bottle will last me about a year even if I spray everyday. Love, love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried it the other day at Guess outlet-this is very pleasant fresh floral. I am pretty picky when it comes to floral fragrances and this one is very pretty and young. Peony, magnolia, jasmine-these are all my favorite flowers especially peony and this scent smells mostly of peony and magnolia with musk drydown. In my opinion it has much better lasting power than lot of other floral fragrances out there(Love Unlimited, I am talking to you!). If you are a fresh floral lover, I highly recommend it. Picture walking in the garden in the early morning, as sun rises and warms up the flowers around and you will smell their heady freshness. This is what I picture when I smell this scent. Btw, I layered it with Cherry Blossom lotion from BBW, its blends quite well together