April 18, 2014 | 1003 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Pink Clash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Bronzy pink color that I assume shows up different on every face. I was not impressed using the color on its own; it looks better on top of a matte/satin lipstick giving your lips bit more dimension. Be aware though that this lip gloss it bit stickier and has quite a lot of shimmer which is not very fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Reminds me a lot of nymphette. Good for toning down bright lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by PhantomGoddess

I love this bronzy pink ligplass. I purchased it a couple of months ago from the CCO, and I can't get enough of it. It is super shimmery, and it looks amazing on the lips. I can pair this with almost any look.

I wish this wasn't LE, but fortunately I have a backup, and if you want a dupe, check out L'Oreal's Glamshine lipgloss in Prima Donna.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by glassring

I can understand why everyone loves this shade of lipglass but unfortunately I think it looks prettier in the tube than on my lips.

I had bought it for my sister who is quite tanned and has darker lips than mine, and she had looked okay at the counter. But come prom night, when I put it on for her, it was more orangey than pink.

Besides, the glitter sticks even after the lipglass has worn off, which is really icky, cos it also sticks onto my boyfriend's face after i kiss him.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 5:59:00 AM More reviews by effloresce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is from the Lure collection. I would probably describe this shade as a lightly bronzed pink. It has tons of gold, bronze and a hint of green shimmer and is much more shimmery than most MAC lipglasses, so this isn't for you if you like creamy pearl lipglasses. Good staying power; this lasts pretty long and doesn't leave a white ring on the inside of my lips. It is a bit sticky, but that contributes to the staying power. I was surprised i liked it because it seemed more bronze than i'm used to - then i figured it out. This is really similar to one of my fave lipsticks, MAC Danse l/s. It's a bit of a mix between MAC Danse and MAC High Strung. If you like frosts but want a more hydrating formula, this lipglass is great for you. I am a NW20 Chinese and this looks great for a no-fuss but pretty lip. Check the following comparison pics!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

I got this shade in the lure collection after regretting missing it the first time around. In theory I like the shade, but it is just too darn sparkley for me, and I like sparkle! Maybe it's just me, but I also find it...thicker I guess...than most other lipglasses. The shade itself, bronzey rose, is really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by xoxo_brittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Skin tone for reference: NW20 (MAC), Fairly Light (Bare Escentuals)
Product: MAC Pink Clash Lipglass
Collection: Lure (mine came from this collection) and Rebel Rock
Price: $14

Company's description: Golden pink-peach with pearl; frost finish

This is my HG lipgloss. MAC's description doesn't do this justice because the shimmer is like no other. Contains a beautiful mixture of gold, green, and pink shimmer. Smooth texture and same vanilla smell, superb quality as always.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by santra2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty frosty, pearlized neutral pink color. It reminds me of cotton candy. The color itself is a taupe pink color with loads of frost, shimmer, and sparkle on it. Goes very well with a smoky eye. Very pretty, but can be over the top with all the shimmer. Came out with Rebel Rock in 2005. I would SO buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I managed to score this LE lipglass on eBay. Pink Clash is a mauvey pink w/frost loaded with microshimmer. Will be really pretty in the summer on tanned skin. I think it's similar to L'Oreal Glam Shines in Prima Donna, if you're looking for a readily available replacement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by blueberry17

Got this lipglass with the Lure collection after missing it out when it was first released. Golden pink peach with a slight hint of frost, has tons of micro-shimmers ala Flash of Flesh. It will be perfect if it wasn't this shimmery, the shimmers stay on even when the gloss wears off. Very gorgeous turquoise cap.