July 30, 2014 | 1046 users online

Skincare - Face - Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Oil Control Refining Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by strevell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is actually for Prevage. I woke up in the night after using it because my face was swelling up. I could SEE my lips without a mirror, they were that swollen. My eyes looked like golf balls with slits. I missed 2 days at work waiting to look human again. Blisters, severe peeling, bumps, scarlet red. By the 5th day after using this the pain and redness started going away. Beware, this stuff is poison.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i started using this stuff in high school and it was fine- but my skin suddenly became very sensitive and i cannot use it anymore. it drys my skin and makes it sting occasionally. i have switched to a gentler toner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very harsh and strong toner. Contains talc and alcohol and must be shaken before use. Will definitely aggravate and strip your skin.