Bobbi Brown Eye Blender Brush

4.2

on 5/3/2013 9:36:00 AM

Horrible brush for eyeshadow it's Way Too BIG! I use it to set my concealer kit with the powder and that's it .. Waste of money

on 3/31/2013 8:03:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product. The first time I was introduced to this product was by the MUA at the BB counter and because of the price tag (near 40USD here), i was quite hesitant. But a month passed and on impulse, I bought the brush. The bristles are so soft and feel amazing on my skin, but the bristles are just too long to properly blend the shadows and the brush size is too big for my crease. It's good for dusting a color over the lids, but I have cheaper and better working brushes for the purpose with a better color pay off. I then started using it to settle my undereye concealer. It's lovely, but then again, I could achieve the same effect with my tapered powder brush.
Overall, it's a really soft brush that doesn't quite work for me. Still on the hunt for a good crease/blending brush, off to try the MAC 217.

on 10/19/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I actually use this as an all over face powder brush. Perfect! One of the best brushes I've ever had. I use it around my eyes after applying concealer then over the rest of my face with more powder. Just a little.

This is not a good brush for blending shadow; I feel the bristles are too long for that but I'm giving it FIVE STARS for being great for setting under eye concealer and for adding powder highlighter to the tops of cheekbones!

on 1/6/2011 12:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not the best for blending I'm sad to say...I just use this to powder small areas of my face (under the eyes, spot concealing, etc) or highlighting my brow bone. It's too fluffy and flimsy to really work properly...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The bristles are too fluffy and flimsy for blending eye color so I've been using this for setting under eye concealer. I prefer my MAC 224 for eye blending.

on 3/29/2010 12:55:00 AM

While I have most of Bobbi's brushes and love them for their quality, I've decided that this one is not as well made as the others. I notice that it's a little too long and fluffy for blending my eye shadow and it doesn't last as long as my other brushes from BB. The hairs fall out after several washings (and believe me, I'm very careful with all my brushes since they're not cheap) and I'm left with a scrawny brush. My second replacement only lasted a year before it started getting scrawny. On the flip side, it is very soft and I use it for setting my undereye concealer with her signature pale yellow powder.

on 11/1/2008 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is fabulous! It is extemely soft and perfectly constructed to do what it's supposed to do. It blends e/s but also effortlessly applies my LM Secret Brightening Powder underneath my eyes. It does it so fast "swooshing" on the powder without tugging or pulling on that delicate area. It feels sooooo soft and not the tiniest bit itchy. I'm so glad I decided to buy it. I feel like a pampered princess whenever I use it :)

on 11/18/2007 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this brush. I actualy wanted to purchase the Laura Mercier Ponnytail bruch but as it was not in stock at the time I purchase this eye blender from Bobbi Brown. I use this bruch for blending Eye make up but I use to most often to highlight my eyes with Laura Mercier Pink Moziac color block. Great Brush and very soft. While it is expensive I find it to be worth every penny.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush, it does what it says! It blends! I also like the long handle it has on it, it makes it easier to apply my e/s. Overall, I love Bobbi Brown's brushes, they apply very well and they are also very soft and they stay that way!

Popular Makeup Brushes