July 31, 2014 | 2009 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Pure Focus T-Zone Mattifier

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I do like this primer when i first put it on. It hides the appearance of my huge pores and makes my foundation go on flawlessly. What i don't like though is that it's suppose to keep your face matte but this is the only primer that makes my face really oily after a few hours and it makes any of my foundations look patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by SimplySweetness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love to use this stuff under my concealer. It doesn't clog my pores and it makes my skin feel so soft. Not to mention it covers the shine from my tzone extremely well. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you use this one its' own without the need to put all your skin treatments (with sunblock anyone?), make up stays put. Sort of. Well... I wouldn't say this is an absolute must, it helps make up stick, it doesn't break me out, but it's not the life changing kind of product you would need. My pores look relatively the same after use so...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by DenzilM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me say this: I have the oiliest skin on the entire planet, and have long reconciled with the fact that nothing cosmetic--nothing short of Accutane---would really prevent this.

That said, this has worked pretty well. There is a marked difference when I do use it to when I don't. I actually use it all over, beyond just the T-Zone. I've tried Clinique's T-Zone mattifier, and this works a million times better. Admittedly, I've not tried many other mattifiers (Peter Thomas Roth, Shuseido, etc), so I cannot compare widely.

CON: it's thick. Let it dry before going any further. Applying it over foundation will effectively ruin your foundation. And it's a bit pricey.
Give it a try though.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by babycakezamaze

its alright. i expected more from something expensive but its not the best thing out there..only lasted me less than 4 hours wich in my opion is a short time. i like the feeling of it when freshly used but its the little time it lasts that it has on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by iamcrayon

I absolutely LOVE this product! It controls my oily through out the day and keeps it smooth and matte. I apply my makeup usually at 5AM in the morning and don't get home until 5:30PM. This products keeps it matte through out the day and I hardly need to touch up with a face powder. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this product as a general time-saver product. If you'r going out on one of those hot summer days for only a few hours so you dont want to bring your Blot Powder and 134 brush, you can just take this little tube along and if you notice that your T-zone's got a bit oily, just dab some on. Stays put for a good few hours and it didn't make me break out. Rec. for someone on the go!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by tashabella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is my favorite Mattifier product. I have tried many different ones from the Body Shop and DHC, but this is the one I always go back to. I have had problems finding it at the counters in Memphis though. I did see it when I went to London this spring, and on the Lancome website. It blows my mine why we don't get it here since it's one of the most humid places on earth lol. The cost is a bit to much though, $27 is way to expensive for this product. If you get it on the website this is the price. If you buy it on Amazon or anywhere else you will pay anywhere from $30-$40. I bought 2 from the Lancome site and the shipping was free, however I did have to pay $5.00 in tax, but that's not to bad. This product is an excellent primer also. You only need a little bit, otherwise it will feel heavy and not work as well. I really love this product and have been using it since high school, I hope it will not be discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by il2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Controls oil well, but expensive. Lasts much longer than other products i've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

This will give you a smooth, velvety base for your makeup but does nothing at controlling oil.