October 2, 2014 | 1135 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Suntanicals SPF 30

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Not photostable, not worth purchasing. I got this for about $3 CDN. =.=; Got what I paid for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by elise77

My favorite sunblock for the last couple of years! I have used both the SPF 15 and the SPF 30. I love that it's more than just your basic sunblock. Suntanticals has a lovely, calming scent that smells unlike any other sunblock I've tried. Plus it's moisturizing which is nice when you're experiencing dry heat. I don't necessarily recommend this for the face if you have oily skin, but it works fine on my normal/combination skin. I wish this wasn't getting harder to find...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my new favourite sunscreen. For one thing, it's nice to finally find a sunscreen that doesn't have that coconutty Coppertone scent - this one has more of a light chamomile scent. I don't find it to be overly greasy; it rubs in nicely and lightly moisturizes my skin. And, of course, it keeps my pale skin from getting burned, which is the most important thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

This is a pretty good sunscreen. I've had this for about a little over a year now. I like this because it has aloe, chamomile, and lavender to soothe, moisturize, and scent the skin. I had to take a lipstick off, however, because it leaves your skin greasy at first, and it takes awhile to sink into your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by silvercatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really needed a non-greasy sunscreen and this is not it. It works great, smells great, looks great and has a wonderful texture....BUT its greasy and it broke me out. i was disapointed, because I loved the smell and it was well priced (about 9$) I will stick to neutrogena dry touch sunscreen from now on. this will be good for people with dry skin. Preferrably not acne prone.
Very good to use on your body though.