December 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Mary Jane

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by n3worl34ns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ANOTHER FAVORITE SHADOW! Signature Urban Decay formula: velvety, buttery, pigmented, blendable, buildable. The color is show stopping! Mid tone starry blue, silver metallic. Litteraly I have swatched this shadow so many times and just stared at it. iT IS enjoyable lmaoo!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorites of the UD shadows. I find it makes a great crease color with a pink/lilac/lavender lid. (looks particularly pretty next to Asphyxia although it's tough building Asphyxia alone enough to show properly as a lid color) Softer & smoother than most UD shadows and a particularly pretty shade of blue. Used as an accent this is a gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the most gorgeous blue eyeshadow I've ever seen, and certainly my favorite of the blues I have. It seems to be an Icy medium blue with what urban decay calls a "dark undertone". Almost metallic in appearance and buttery smooth, I find that this shadow works well with greys/blacks/browns and many colors in between. Probably one of my very favorite UD shadows, I would most certainly buy this again if I run out!

Love it on my blue eyes, it feels magical in a way :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by liz35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. God. Love this eye shadow! I have LOADS of other UD e/s singles - but this one is especially buttery to apply. Even with my very blue eyes, this blue-silver is very pretty. I applied M J to the lid, built a strong v into the crease with UD Gunmetal, and used UD Vapor as a highlight and created a really beautiful smokey eye. Very impressed - I think M J is rather forgotten and overlooked. Its been available for several years but I don't think it is recommended enough. I will def re-purchase when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Those are my eyelids above :)~ Mary Jane is a soft blue with a silver shimmer. I should probably go a little easier with this color. I tend to pile on shadows because I like them matte and dramatic, but this can look way too clown-ish by doing that. I might find this as more of an everyday shade with just a couple layers, and a good gray color in the crease. This is highly pigmented and looks good on brown eyes, but I would probably not buy this shade again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite Urban Decay shadows. The color can look sky blue or silver in different lighting, and the coverage is great. Mary Jane is INTENSELY pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

It's very versatile, but I usually wear it with Hot Pants or Green Goddess. It can be a little severe for daytime if you go crazy with it, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UD Mary Jane is a beautiful blue with silver shimmer. I use it regularly. It's highly pigmented, so watch out! If you're using a primer it's going to really grab that color and brighten it up. I'm not one for really bright colorful eyes, I lean more towards neutrals or smokey dramatic. So I use the Mary Jane as a lid wash and tone down the color with greys or blend darker colors into it like Mac Nehru. It always turns out gorgeous!

I didn't experience any fallout from this eyeshadow which is a huge plus. I Love UD eyeshadows but sometimes they have too much micro glitter and it ends up on my face, but this one is great!

Now I happily give this 5 stars but I may not be repurchasing because my heart really belongs to UD Strip. Which is a dusty, smokey, steel blue. I love Strip! It's my all time favorite UD Shadow. Totally gorgeous and unique, there is no other eyeshadow like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

Great product !
I love the texture of this shadow and the shade is amazing...I use it with urban decay primer and urban decay shadaw in sin. Lasts hours !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Another great Urban Decay shade that I reach for often! Mary Jane is similar to Kiddie Pool .. Minus the microglitter and a slightly softer color, making it more wearable. It's a soft blue with silver shimmer, glides on like butter and has stellar pigmentation! This is probably my favorite blue of all time! Absolutely gorgeous on my brown eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

I love this shadow! It's a beautiful blue-ish silver-y color and goes on so smoothly! Not to mention the packaging is super cute as well! BTW, I'm Asian, NC15/NC20, brown eyes, black hair=] This shadow makes my eyes POP.