Got 2 Be curl-vacious shimmer gel

2.0

on 7/8/2008 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm sad to see people don't like this! I really like this stuff. I thought it was discontinued because I can't find it anywhere. No this won't make your hair sparkle or anything, but it holds curl well. The first time I used this MANY people were asking me what I did to my hair and touching my hair and playing with my wonderful ringlets. No this isn't my HG, but it was for a few years! Plus it smells great. It does get really sticky and gross if you use too much, but c'mon people. It's GEL. Not a cream or a serum or some kind of silkening thing, it's GEL. It's a hold. I mix a bit of gel with a bit of mousse and rub in my hair, then put a bit of serum over it. That works for ANY product, no matter how awful, but this isn't awful. If you're actually looking for gel, this is great. Don't overapply it or you'll look gunky. Plus it smells like pears, yummmm.

on 10/11/2007 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just horrible. The way it dried out my hair I thought it had alcohol in it but I was wrong. It poofs out my hair and doesn't add any sort of "shimmer," and it's also very gunky. I have to wash my hands with soap to get it off. I'm not sure why I bought this but I'm glad I didn't waste TOO much money on it.

on 10/17/2006 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My hair hated this gel! It left my curls limp and gunky. My hair didn't behave quite right for a few days after I used it. It looks pretty in the bottle, but that's the extent of its usefullness.

on 5/19/2006 11:46:00 PM

This is the worst! The smell- bad. It is sticky and it leaves NO glitter!! It dosen't make hair curl ONE BIT!!!! It made my hair crunchy!

on 4/5/2006 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Waste of money. Makes your hair feel really heavy and gross. Horrible. Doesn't add shimmer.

on 12/29/2005 11:00:00 PM

This gel smells great and does a decent job keeping my hair nice.. I don't really see a shimmer, though.

on 7/19/2005 3:18:00 PM

Don't waste your money. It made my hair crunchy and the shimmer part? HA! I had my doubts, but took a chance since I read good reviews with other Got 2 Be products. Should have listen to my intuition. There are so many better gels out there; skip this one.