April 20, 2014 | 887 users online

Shampoo - Morocco Method International- Sea Essence Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by binie1953

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst product. Yes, the ingredients and smell are fantastic. But it is virtually impossible to use. It comes out of the container like thick, unmovable mud. You can't spread it, move it, lather it, wash with it.....nothing. I had to use a huge amount shaken up in water to get it to wash my hair even slightly. The price is ridiculously expensive. I practically used the whole container in 5 washings. Again, it is impossible to spread and just very impractical. I know people are used to lather and a soapy feel and I was willing to do without that, but this stuff is a horror. It does nothing for your hair....one time it left me very greasy; the next time very dry. Save your money and don't waste a dime on this garbage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I ordered this online with a conditioner and they sent me a little informational packet as well as a scalp massager. LOVE the ingredients. It is packed with some awesome stuff. It doesn't dry the hair out. It doesn't lather- at all. It cleans very well and rinses out clean, too. I was skeptical by the consistency and lack of lather that it wouldn't. I feel that I need to use a TON of it to really cleanse my hair.
It's also expensive. But for the quality of ingredients, it's a fair price.
This just isn't the product for me. It would be absolutely ideal for kinky coarse hair because it's so non-drying and hydrating. I prefer a *little* lather at least.
I have decided however this would make an ideal facial mask for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by bluebird914

This is the best of the best! The ingredients list is just awesome and I think I am getting addicted to Morrocco Method shampoos and conditioners! I had some serious hard water build up on my hair and this was THE ONLY thing that removed it. It hasn't even been a full month but my hair looks completely different from using this stuff....I had an oily scalp with seriously dry ends and because of the hard water mineral build up, the ends were a different color than the roots(eek).....not anymore..... My hair is soft, full bodied and shiney!! I've got tons of products sitting on my shelf that claim to fake a shine or fullness or stop the frizz.....none of them are even needed anymore. I LOVE this stuff...expensive YES but seriously, definately getting what I pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bronco_frogs56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a sample size at a health food store for 1.00 and after one wash, I am very impressed. It really leaves my hair completely weightless, and very soft, and it also smells good. I have oily hair, and this didn't leave it even oilier like some shampoos. I will definitely repurchase this, I just hope I can find it in a bigger size.