September 2, 2014 | 1420 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Kiss Me Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by dawn2704

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colour of this nail varnish - as many have said it's perfect for summer. It's durability is decent for drugstore polish - lasting just under a week. However, I think there is something wrong with the length of the brush as after I used for a while I found it difficult to reach the polish in the last third of the bottle.Despite this I'd buy it again purely on the strength of the colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by denns

Beautiful shimmery coral that's perfect for summer. I love the metallic and slight duochrome, it makes the polish so much more fun for spring/summer. I have lots of coral polishes but most of them opaque. This is a nice change, and a beautiful shade that would look great on all skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an extremely odd colour. It's a coral/tangerine/pink/gold with violet tones in it? It's very sheer and takes several coats for it to show up nicely. I wouldn't purchase this again, the colour is just too odd.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Danica108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of this product. I have to put a coulpe coats on for it to really show the colour!
Also the brush its way to short and dosent reach the bottom!
I think the only thing i like about it is the COLOUR! :(
Iam really not buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to purchase a coral polish for the summer, a colour that I have never tried, but intrigued after reading many articles about coral being a hot and trendy colour for spring/summer. I purchased this polish after scouting out a few stores and referencing my choices with the reviews on MUA. Overall I'm pretty happy with my purchase. On my fair (MAC NC15) complexion that polish appears to be a bold pinky coral with underlying gold shimmer. The pink tone compliments my skin tone perfectly. I found one coat appears sheer and slightly streaky, but two coats looks perfect and opaque. The durability is decent and I can wear it for approximately three days without chipping, but being a bold colour chips are very apparent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty coral-orangey-gold colour. It goes on quite pinky-gold with one coat. Two coats, and it looks more tangerine. Definitely a fun colour for the beach. I have yellow undertones in my skin and wouldn't have thought this would look good on me, but the gold in the polish seems to complement my skintone well.

EDIT: Taken a lippie off due to the polish cracking off soon after application.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by bwonggg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My 3rd all time favourite nail polish colour! Love this. I got this and "steel her heart" at London Drugs when it was buy one get one free. Completely LOVE them. I even went to get 2 more!

Pros:
- long-lasting
- fun and cool colour
- only needs 1-2 coats
- cute packaging
- applies smooth
- shimmery, not glittery

Cons:
- i really have no idea. I love this polish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looks very pretty in the bottle all bright shimmery coral pink.
But luckily the SA let me sample a small piece on my pinky finger.
It goes on streaky and highlights imperfections on the nail.
I think thats because its bright and frosty, and at the same time as being sheer it doesn't have much coverage and lets the imperfections (like bumps, ridges and peeling nails) shine through.
A cheap looking color I wish it was more pigmented like "Get Reddy"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really beautiful, feminine color. It's a glowy tangerine coral color, reminds me of summer, the sand, and martinis. I wear this year round though, since I'm in cali. Really pretty, great staying power, and a gorgeous flattering color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shimmering tangerinish-pink really seems to glow somehow. So feminine and pretty! Love Revlon's formula, but I would like them to introduce a wide brush already.