December 19, 2014 | 870 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Iced Lotus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I had just settled on MAC Blushbaby as a subtle enough blush that didn't highlight the rosacea in my fair skin. I was using MAC happily. And then this came along in a GWP and I fell in love with it. It's just so pretty! I thought I was a little old for that kind of pretty, but it's actually wonderful. There is a slight ultrafine shimmer effect that actually looks good on me in all kinds of lighting. I really can't believe it. This find really underscores the random, hit-or-miss nature of cosmetics. It's so hard to predict what will look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Lenuska

Hands down my most loved blush, agree with everybody here, I would have never picked up this one myself, but got it as GWP years ago and after using the sample size up completely I run to by the full size, its my go to blush, it just always look right, it builds up nicely, lasts ages, gives lovely sheen, love, love, love it.
The packaging could be better, the silver lid gets very grubby and they should loose the brush (who uses that anyway???) and change the shape of the container but even if they wont I'll still be repurchasing this one should I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Cherryferry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this blush as a free gift with a purchase a few months ago. For being a free gift I was surprised about how much product I received. I have worn it many times since and i have barely used any of the pan.

It is an icy purple shade, with subtle shimmer and lilac undertones. It is extremely smooth, and it was such a pigmented shade. It is buildable too -- a sheer sweep gives you an everyday glow, whilst a couple of layers makes the shimmer a little more obvious and gives you a sexy night out blush without making you look like a glitter ball. My own skin is very pale (MAC NC15) but this colour doesn't make me look ridiculous. I was a little worried it would be too bright on me given my skin tone but the purple in this shade is discreet enough to add a unique glow without looking tacky.

I don't see myself reaching the bottom for the pan for a considerable time cause so little is needed, but when I do run out I'm not entirely convinced whether I'll repurchase because I love trying new types of blush. Due to its price, it's not exactly an easily justified purchase, especially when you love to experiment as much as I do. But I do love the shade, and I frequently find myself reaching for it due to its special shade and glowy effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by HuskerLady

Clinique blushes are by far my favorite. They go on evenly and easily, you can build up the color if you're in the mood, they last all day, and there are so many great colors to choose from. The only reason I took away a lippie is because this isn't my go-to everyday shade, but the actual product deserves all 5. Once you do find your perfect shade, there is plenty of product that will take quite a while to get through. Definitely worth the price tag!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this blush in a freebie bag but will for sure purchase again. Mine came in a round large pan so I would be worried about the regular rectangular Clinique blush packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by 1017

The color is pretty, but it was just ok on me (NW20). The color reminds me of how Revlon's Darling Kissable lip crayon/balm wears on me. It looks like a cool lavender in the container, but once applies skews a bit more purple hued berry shade. As with both of those products, I wanted it to go on looking like it does in the container, but both change to this berry tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Astridgade

I'm very happy and pleased with this purchase! Saw the great reviews here on make up alley. I always find it nervewrecking when deciding on a new blush, mostly because I prefer more expensive products for my acne-prone skin, and therefore hate making the wrong choice. I don't find the salespeople to be very reliable, they just say everything looks nice on you, which really isn't true. Especially because I have very fair skin (MAC NW15) and I prefer my make up to look natural when I'm in daylight as well.
Normally I use MAC, but I'm actually much more happy with this blush, it's my new favourite! The colour is really really gorgeous on my fair skin, and it lasts a lot longer than my previous blushes from Jane Eiredale (Cheekie) and MAC (Cubic), which is really a big plus for this product. This Clinique blush has the exact right shade of pink, so that it looks really natural. I will really recommend it to everyone with very fair skin, who needs that extra glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a lovely pink-plum blush that serves as a truely neutral pink on me. It is a "no brainer" blush that I enjoy having in my collection, looks amazing over top NARS Albatross.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as a GWP (2 of them!) and it's now my favorite midtone pink everyday blush. For reference, I'm a MAC NC 35-40 and I'm not too big a fan of shimmery cheeks as my skin is oily and sometimes it can end up making me look greasy. It took me a long time to reach for this but now I can't be without it!
Even my tiny sample (about the size of a MAC eyeshadow in a screw top container) has lasted me a long time so I put the second one up for swap.
I use this when I want a really natural healthy glow. It delivers and lasts throughout my 9+ hour workday. I thought it would be too cool toned on my skin (kinda neutral-yellow-olive depending on the season) but it's absolutely perfect! My sallow skin is transformed and looks healthy and fresh.
This has shimmer in it and I'm glad it doesn't emphasize my large pores like a lot of shimmery blushes do and it's not totally obvious even if you're standing in the sun. Try it!
(*edit* I gotta say, I hate clinique's blush containers - rectangle shaped. I think all their blushes should come in pots like my sample did.)
If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by sandra1900

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me:
NC10 with very yellow skin
Very sensitive skin
Uber dry skin

At first I was afraid this would be a too cool colour for my yellow-ish skin, but nope, it suited so well. Its a little cool (like a blue-ish pink), and because of that, it gives me a nice "just came from outside" blush.

I will def. purchase this blush again!