December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Sahri27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This colour gives a beautiful pink glow to my NW15 skin, I think it has a build able coverage but I like the sheen on my fair skin. Loved it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Chantal013

Got a sample and have been using it everyday for a few months not and still got a ton left. Love it as an everyday, easy blush although I don't think I would purchase a full size, reason being the $$ tag and would just like to try something different like maybe deep throat.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by parkyoo

One of my everyday blush on rotation. Every beauty junkie should have this in their collection and I think this is a good start to girls who are just getting into the beauty thing :) It's so easy to use and you can't go over board with it just remember to use a big blush brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by KIRAN94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely blusher. If you're looking to add a blush to your collection - I would recommend this one. It works for day and night looks. It's a staple in my makeup kit. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by krystalvuxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is definitely my go to blush! Orgasm goes so well on any skin type, and has minor shimmer which gives you that glow but doesn't make you look over done. The pink is subtle but noticeable and I absolutely love it, i can wear it for a night out or in the office :) the product itself is 5/5 however the packaging is absolutely annoying, it can never stay clean and thats probably the only thing that bothers me!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by paigeyybabes

This blush is just perfect and my holy grail and I love it so much, it's not too hardly pink but just the perfect pinky sparkly blush and I just can't get enough of it xx would really love it again

When I went to my best friends birthday meal almost everyone complimented x this blush genuine lasts forever on your cheeks even longer with a makeup setting spray but beautiful either way x

The way the blush applies is flawlessly and the pigmentation is just literally the beat xx

I just can't recommend this blush enough

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBreastfeedingnPublic

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks like orange glitter on me. Not chic at all. Stuff does tend to pull orange on me so if you have the same issue I'd stay far away from this blush. It was nicely pigmented and no problems with the consistency, but this definitely did not live up to the hype for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A little too brash on my NC15 skin, however I loved this at NC25. In fact, it was probably my first blush that I bought as a teenager when I went down to California and GOT A CHANCE TO GO TO SEPHORA! (Nars had not yet been introduced to Nars anywhere in my smaller city at the time.)

I even have older photos where I saw my cheeks glowing at NC25 with this blush! However, I can no longer wear it comfortably with my skin now as I know there are much more flattering colors on me, and I am not the biggest fan of coral as it stands.

However, I must say the formula is still one of my favourites, and I do love the color on others, just not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color but it has too much shimmer for my liking so I will give it away or return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mswfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Flattering on almost every skin tone. I personally think it has too much glitter for photographs but I still recommend it. :)