NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lasts forever and it only needs a light dusting on my face to show! It's a very versatile color that suits all skintones and shades. I use it for both going out and regular days. Definitely worth buying.

on 7/5/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so surprised the reviews say only 65% would purchase again! Personally, I will never be without it. This color is perfect in every possible way for me. It isn't too pinky, too peachy, too shiny, etc., etc. I have worn this blush year 'round and used up every last little bit in the pan...and I am going out to purchase another to back up the one I am using. From what I have seen on various makeup blogs, this color is very popular as being a shade almost everyone can wear, so I doubt it will be discontinued...but you never know...
It is a little expensive, but it is well worth it. Has become my new HG blush. It picks up my complexion better than the old shade I wore all the time from Clinique (although I still love that one, too!) It takes the guess work out of what color blush to wear with certain colors. I have found this looks great with everything!

on 7/1/2015 1:25:00 PM

I try this blush every now and then again, hoping that this time it would reveal its amazingness to me. Yes, all the hype that surrounds it gets to me and makes me curious to discover what is it all about. In a way, I want to like it.

But every time I am shocked and turned off again by all the glitter. I see nothing fresh on my face, just this glittery balls my cheekbones turn into. Other then that, it is rather transparent on my skin- the hint of apricot is too subtle for my complexion and does nothing in particular. I tried the light hand, the heavy hand, the professional hand. Always to the same results: the same face, not lit up, not refreshed, just very, very shiny on temples and cheeks.

I am a big fan of Nars makeup, especially blushes, so I suppose the quality is equally high with this one. The packaging is handy and beautiful and all Nars blushes are really long lasting. Only, this particular one is a complete disappointment. It does nothing for me. Except making me wanting to rub off the shiny particles it leaves behind. Yucks!

So not joining the cult.

on 6/30/2015 8:51:00 AM

Great blush to brighten up your complexion. I like that it has a bit of shimmer to it as it can double as a highlighter as well if you apply it higher up on the cheek bone. It's even better when you have a tan and doesn't give you that matt blush look that can be a bit aging. Always keep it handy in my make up bag.

on 6/27/2015 8:38:00 PM

NOPE, sorry Nars. I put off buying this for years as I love MAC, Tarte and NYX blush- but I finally gave in last year for my daughter's wedding because of all the hype about the perfect color for any tone. It's WAY too sparkly! Even for my daughter who's 22. I say pass- or keep it in your drawer to look at (like I do) It's SO PRETTY in the package!

on 6/18/2015 9:18:00 PM

Very nice blush, I have to say. I'm not really picky when it comes to blushes. I just hate when I try a new blush, and iot will not blend evenly. Then I have a dark "spot" in one place on my cheek from where the blush wouldn't blend. This one had a nice smell to it. NARS is a brand I don't have much experience with, but so far I like their cosmetics. The blush went on evenly, and smoothly. It seemed to last a long time as well, throughout the day. I also love that name "Orgasm" lol. Who wouldn't. It was decent with price, and from what I can tell, it is going to last me a long time. It doesn't take much, so you only need a little. I would definitely buy again, and I am actually wearing it now! Good blush in my opinion.

on 6/2/2015 7:22:00 AM

I have had this blush in my collection for around 4 years. At first I loved it. It gave amazing colour and was simple to work with. The more i used i the more shimmer and glitter came through and was hard to wear. I still occasionally wear it in the night time as it looks more subtle. My packaging has been smashed and bashed around in draws for the past few years and it still in one piece. Overall i love this blusher i just wish the shimmer wasn't so highly pigmented.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! It really works with my light olive complexion. The peachy pink hue gives me a glow and it lasts all day. At first I was a little scared about the glitter/shimmer but it really makes the cheeks glow.

This is the first blush I actually like to wear and it doesn't fade throughout the day. It blends in so well with my skin.

on 5/25/2015 10:30:00 AM

Love this blush! Love the gold through it, i don't mind that it's not very peachy. It makes my cheeks glow and if used with a gold cheek highlight is gorgeous. I use mac luster drops which are like orgasm in liquid form to highlight

Top Rated NARS Products