October 23, 2014 | 1089 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by anitres

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go blush for everyday. My HG blush. Gives you a nice peachy color with just a little shimmer. Like the name says it does give a glow. Tried out other blushes over the years but keep coming back to shade. Almost a foolproof shade, it appears to work on most "warm" skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by EvesMakeUpAlley

Overrated. Nice colour, but the shimmer particles are too big and actually make it look cheap and tacky. I only ever wear it in the evening. I know it looks wonderful on some people but not me. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Mj012

I bought this blush because of all the hype over the years and it is a MUST HAVE staple. Mix it with a nude/brown smokey eye and a dark lip and it is FAB for Fall, and it works with most skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Samantha16

Love it, Love it. Loooooove it. Looks amazing on my skin especially during the autumn/fall and winter as i am very fair and gives my skin an amazing flushed look.
If you are very fair like me then you need it even though it is rather expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by snowsun

I adore the "happy" colour it immediately gives you to your face. It is a strong pink which "wakes you up". I always use it on top of "Laguna", as the Nars sales lady recommended me. Despite the high price tag, I usually like Nars coloured makeup products because colours are bright and with a strong personality. I don't give this blush top rating, though, as I only use it scarcely and feel it breaks me out every time I use it.... However, I highly recommend every woman to try this blush at least once, as the colour it is a staple and the first time you use it, you'll like it for sure! Just as a side-note: Packaging is modern and flat, but too big, in my opinion. The cover is black and it looks like other Nars products, so I don't like when I have many, as I always have to read which is what.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great shade for any skin tone. It's a glowy peachy pink shade that makes you look awake and bright. It's really pretty and I recommend it to anyone looking for a universal everyday blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by triplejjj

this blush is very nice. it has a bit of shimmer in it which acts as a nice illuminator to the cheeks. very good for a night time look. very pigmented, only need a little bit therefore it lasts ages. i have already rebought one. i probably wont be rebuying it again, but only because i like trying new blushes. overall, i would recommend !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MeloraRabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush in a mini powder compact that has a square of bronzer beside the square of blush during a Sephora holiday special.

I like this nice healthy, natural shimmery look! IDk if I like it so much because it has such hype, or because of the seductive shade name or if it truly looks nice on me...
I wonder sometimes if it is almost too "peachy" or "gold" for me at times. I like the shade, but sometimes I think the gold glitter flecks may look to obvious, so I do not wear this blush every day. I tend to go for the more "pink" blushes (My usual daily blush is the physicians formula with thered package and heart shaped powder, in "rose")
I do like the Nars blush in the Orgasm shade and would probably buy again. Unfortunately it is crazy expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mariamidori

Why is this blush so overrated? I have to apply this at least twice to get some colour. Too expensive and small for what this really is.

It looks..erm, cute? But that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by aemccall81

It's expensive but I've had it for years and when I don't know what to wear it's just perfect. Love it.