Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 7/1/2015 8:22:00 AM

I have combination skin and this moisturizer is what I use pre makeup application. It is the best base I've ever used as it hydrates enough but isn't greasy. Perfect for my skin type. Don't like that it's in a jar. Would repurchase.

on 6/21/2015 5:37:00 PM

I love love love this product! It's a little pricey but I will definitely repurchase this! My skin was soo dry and dehydrated other moisturisers seemed to be a quick fix and greasy.. I'd highly recommend this product.
Great for under make up too, I use it every morning and evening my skin condition has improved drastically no more dry skin for me!! No more Flakey patches or tight sensitive skin it's wonderful!

on 6/8/2015 1:45:00 PM

This stuff broke me out just after one night. Glad i received a sample. Need to try this first before you buy it

on 5/30/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Very good product I've been using it for a month and I've already noticed a difference in my skin and so do others... It's very moisturizing. I follow it after my Clinique 3 step... It really soaks into my skin not just sitting on top!!! It works well during warmer summer months... My HG moisturizer 😀

on 5/25/2015 5:31:00 AM

It really does hydrate my skin. I feel that cold and refreshing feeling every moment I put this on my face. I just love this product so much but the the jar packaging thingy is the only downside for me as I feel that it's sorta unhygienic. Hope that they change it into a tube or pump form :)

I can not live without this moisturiser, I forgot to use it one night and I felt such a difference in how my skin looked and felt, it's got a silicone gel texture but is oil free, the price is on the higher scale but you literally need like a pee size to do your whole face so it's very much worth it!

on 5/9/2015 8:05:00 AM

Wow! This moisturizer is perfect for my combo-oily skin. It is so hard to find something that will provide adequate moisture without making me look like a greasy, shiny mess. Especially in the daytime. And especially during the warmer months. Well this stuff is amazing.
I love the lightweight gel texture, it really just sinks right in. And many hours later, my skin still looks dewy and hydrated (not slick and oily!).
I am a fan of Clinique, I've been using their stuff for years. This product is one of their real gems. Will definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 5/9/2015 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Holy hydration batman! Extended thirst relief is right! I have dry skin which really suffers on my frequent travelling but a dime dollop of this in the morning just quenches and soothes. The lightweight gel just sinks right in and the hydration is instant and lasts all day. It has made my skin soft and more glory with continued use. No wait time to continue with sunscreen or makeup, doesn't ball up, non-irritating even on acne and sunburn. If you're concerned about sanitation in the jar, use a spatula. I finished my jar a few days ago and despite having loads of other moisturisers on hand my skin is just yearning for this.

on 5/3/2015 12:58:00 PM

I got this product in a GWP from clinique. I thought that maybe this moisturizer would help with my dry skin. I was wrong not only did it not help, but it also irritated my skin. I would not recommend this product for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.

on 4/18/2015 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My skin in the winter these last 3ish years has been very dry & flaky, making any fountain go blotchy & flake off within an hour of putting it on.. Got a test sample of this face cream yesterday while buying another product and I used it last night & this morning.. I can't believe the difference in my face!!!! Not one flake or foundation blotch ALL DAY (I use Clinique superbalance foundation in Breeze). Even when I went to wash my face tonight before bed my skin was still hydrated!
I'm totally stunned & wish I found this cream years ago!!
It is on the pricier side of face creams, I currently was using Olay Regenerist sculpting cream, but still was getting flaky patches.. So this is about $10 more then that.. but seeing it work this well with just one use I'm definitely going to be buying it..
It spreads really easily so you don't need to use alot each time.. so the price is actually worth it to get these results!!!