September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by LushLuke10

Love this my favourite moisturiser, I'm oily&acne prone and this works wonders, never had a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This surprised me. I shopped my sample stash and found this. It is perfect for my combination skin right now in summer/early fall. It sinks in immediately and leaves my skin feeling silky. And when I touch my skin later on it feels tons better, smooth and like butter. The moisturizer is like a drink of water for the skin. Does not make my oilier spots greasy or dry spots drier. Could not be more impressed unless this came in a tube or pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Twobit89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is by far my HG moisturizer. It's actually intended to be a supplement for your normal moisturizer, in case you need extra moisture. However, it happens to be the perfect moisturizer for my combination-oily, incredibly sensitive and breakout-prone skin. I can feel my skin drink it in, and it never leaves a greasy film. I apply morning and night during the warmer months and at night during the colder months (I use DDMG during the day during colder months). It keeps my skin hydrated, but it has never broken me out, and I have used it since it was introduced to the market. While I would agree that this isn't the best moisturizer for dryer skin types (it's not, after all, even intended to be JUST a moisturizer), it's pretty much a miracle for people who have trouble with lotions and even some gels. I've tried the drugstore versions of this (Garnier has two formulas), but the texture and results are not even close. It's a gel, but it manages to be creamy and silky at the same time. If you have really oily skin and struggle with finding a moisturizer that own break you out, consider giving this a try. It's a little pricey, but you only have to use a dab. One jar usually lasts me 6 months to a year.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Meemiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure what to think about this product. I don't break out from it, which is a rare thing, and it doesn't make my skin greasy or shiny. However, I don't feel like its really moisturising my skin as well as other products I've used. I've almost used it all up after about 3 months, and considering the cost of it I expected it to last a little longer than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been experiencing slight dry skin from my face washes and this is a dream. Within 30 seconds of applying this all tightness/dryness is eradicated. It is a gorgeous colour light gel, and it dries so quickly , leaves no residue and dries ever so slightly matte. The game changing thing about his product is once it's absorbed it doesn't feel like there's anything on the skin, and when I went to wash my face the product changes texture to reveal itself there. It basically you get 12+ hours hydration with no residue or stickiness! That's the great thing about this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by sonianala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good for temporary dryness, but I wouldn't use it long term. I'm not sure how it would benefit my skin from prolong use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is perhaps the best moisturiser for my very oily skin, especially during the summer. I have PCOs and unfortunately the last few months my skin gives me a very hard time because of this. My cycle has gone all eratic after getting gastritis and not being able to eat properly, and as a result my skin has been really crap. I was already on prescription cream (Duac 5%BP and 1%Clindamycin) and I started using it twice a day when I am not going out. My skin has gone from very oily to normal and frankly I love it...
Anyway, I started using Clinique's Acne Solutions Clinical clearing gel on days when I go out of the house in the morning (another winner by the way), and a bit of Moisture Surge on top as my skin can feel dry sometimes, mixed with either a bit of foundation (usually Clinique's Even Better) or Body Shop's gel bronzer, and my face remains oil free ALL DAY!! This is a first...
It doesn't make me oily at all, I don't even bother with my face all day when I wear this. I think Clinique should actually market this as an option for oily to very oily skin, and forget the DDMG! I think I will be using the Moisture surge during the summer and keep the DDMG for the winter.
It's an excellent product. A bit pricey sure, at least Clinique seems to be giving it with all its Bonus Time gifts, and somehow I ended up with plenty of samples that will last me for quite a while...
It is definitely worth the try if you have oily skin, and when my samples run out I will purchase without second thought. It didn't break me out either (but then again nothing from Clinique breaks me out...). Well done (again) Clinique!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by AnnaKF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clogged pores very badly causing whiteheads, blackheads and tiny bumps all over my face. The skin on my face feels as a sand paper after using this creme gel just once. I did not change anything in my skin care routine except for using this creme gel once. Before using this my skin was baby soft, no clogged pores, no whiteheads, just an occasional hormonal breakout around chin area once in a while. This creme gel has now damaged the skin on my face. This goes without saying that I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jackiech100

It's not the best moisturizer I've used, but it is very effective and soothing. I use it in the morning before putting on my makeup. It's slightly sticky feeling, but not as much as some cheaper products I've used. My biggest gripe is the price. I know it's Clinique which is an expensive brand, but I don't love this product enough to pay almost $40 for it. I'll most likely go for something else when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This wonderful product has been a staple of mine for approximately 22 years.

When my skin feels thirsty, I will use this product over my moisturizer; however, during winter, I use this product over my moisturizer three to five times a week.

Clinique also makes moisture surge intense. My personal choice is to stick with this pink gel because it hydrates very well, and has a cool temperature when first applied to my face. The consistency of this product is thick, so I will make the bed, start the dishwasher, etc., while product is absorbing into skin. When I return to apply my makeup, my skin looks and feels soft and hydrated. I call it the "baby smooth" feeling.

Clinique makes a moisture surge for the eye area; however, this product does not cause irritation or puffiness around my eyes. Thankful there's no need to purchase an extra hydrating product for the eyes (save money!).

Clinique advertises their products as 100% fragrance free. As with all brands, Clinique has its own unique scent. Would classify it as a very clean and slightly ingredient type scent. I find the scent pleasant, but if one prefers a floral scent, don't be deterred by this because the "Clinique Scent" dissipates a lot within the first twenty minutes after applying product.

*Mentioned scent, because when I use makeup or moisturizer from another brand, will instantly notice the brands unique scent.

Highly recommend Moisture Surge!