October 1, 2014 | 1404 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by therose12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a must have for dry sensitive skin. I use my 3 step skin care and put this over the DDML and then I use Perfectly Real foundation. This product lets your makeup glide on and gives you a smooth fresh look, much like a primer.

I can see a difference in my skin and gets rid of the flakiness in the T zone that I have from Rosacea. I think anyone could use this and for dry skin works best over moisturizer, but can be used alone in the summer time if you don't wear foundation. Gives a very fresh healthy look to your skin.

I would recommend this for any skin type...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by GinaLeCupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Even though I have dry/combo skin I purchased this during the summer time so I didn't think I would need as much moisture. First of all it glides nicely onto my skin and leaves it feeling silky and smooth, and it seems to give me enough moisture throughout my full day of work! This is an amazing product and I have recommended it to all of my friends! If you are thinking about it just go for it! You wont regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I have come back to this stuff time and time again. It's pricey, and I'm a stickler for moisturizer and sunscreen, so I probably use this up faster than most, but I keep coming back! Definitely HG for me. The gel is just so saturating, my skin drinks it up almost before my eyes! Can't say enough good things about this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by MariaUKG

I love,love,love this moisturiser!!!

I have only been using it for couple of weeks but I am already seeing RESULTS!

First of all I would like to say that although I have extremely oily skin, I have never been a fan of gels, I would always go for an oil-free lotion or a cream but never gel as I find them sticky and not as hydrating as creams.....Until I came across this little pot of magic!
It is EXTREMELY HYDRATING but at the same time non-sticky and leaves your skin looking matt and healthy. I have tried MANY moisturisers hoping I will come across one that will not make my skin look very oily after couple of hours of wearing make up and I finally have! This hydrating gel leaves your skin feeling hydrated and looking matt all day long and the best thing about it is, that if you do feel like you need a little bit more hydration (ie. in the winter months) you can always rub a small amount of this gel between your fingers and tap over your make up at any point without ruining your look or having to re-apply your make up all over again.

I simply love everything about this gel and I already know that I will be buying it again , and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by LushLuke10

Love this my favourite moisturiser, I'm oily&acne prone and this works wonders, never had a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This surprised me. I shopped my sample stash and found this. It is perfect for my combination skin right now in summer/early fall. It sinks in immediately and leaves my skin feeling silky. And when I touch my skin later on it feels tons better, smooth and like butter. The moisturizer is like a drink of water for the skin. Does not make my oilier spots greasy or dry spots drier. Could not be more impressed unless this came in a tube or pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Twobit89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is by far my HG moisturizer. It's actually intended to be a supplement for your normal moisturizer, in case you need extra moisture. However, it happens to be the perfect moisturizer for my combination-oily, incredibly sensitive and breakout-prone skin. I can feel my skin drink it in, and it never leaves a greasy film. I apply morning and night during the warmer months and at night during the colder months (I use DDMG during the day during colder months). It keeps my skin hydrated, but it has never broken me out, and I have used it since it was introduced to the market. While I would agree that this isn't the best moisturizer for dryer skin types (it's not, after all, even intended to be JUST a moisturizer), it's pretty much a miracle for people who have trouble with lotions and even some gels. I've tried the drugstore versions of this (Garnier has two formulas), but the texture and results are not even close. It's a gel, but it manages to be creamy and silky at the same time. If you have really oily skin and struggle with finding a moisturizer that own break you out, consider giving this a try. It's a little pricey, but you only have to use a dab. One jar usually lasts me 6 months to a year.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Meemiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure what to think about this product. I don't break out from it, which is a rare thing, and it doesn't make my skin greasy or shiny. However, I don't feel like its really moisturising my skin as well as other products I've used. I've almost used it all up after about 3 months, and considering the cost of it I expected it to last a little longer than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been experiencing slight dry skin from my face washes and this is a dream. Within 30 seconds of applying this all tightness/dryness is eradicated. It is a gorgeous colour light gel, and it dries so quickly , leaves no residue and dries ever so slightly matte. The game changing thing about his product is once it's absorbed it doesn't feel like there's anything on the skin, and when I went to wash my face the product changes texture to reveal itself there. It basically you get 12+ hours hydration with no residue or stickiness! That's the great thing about this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by sonianala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good for temporary dryness, but I wouldn't use it long term. I'm not sure how it would benefit my skin from prolong use.