October 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

I use this as my daytime moisturizer because i do have oily skin. It's so nice and light that my makeup glides on like a dream. Doesn't feel stick or heavy nor does it clog my pores. I mainly use it during the morning and it's been a lifesaver

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Beccask

I have pretty oily skin. This product is amazing for that. And doesn't leave my skin oily at all. The only thing is I'm not really sure if it's doing much for my skin or not. It's also quite expensive. But it is definitely the best moisturizer I have come across yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by snowsun

I love this cream. I don't like the "fortifying" one, which feels tougher. "Extended thirst relief" has a very comfortable jelly consistency, a nice mild pink colour, and it is ideal for oily and combo skins. It gives you immediate freshness to your face. I've used it after the 3-step system or on top of my current moisturizer, to add extra moisture, or as a mask with short but flash good results, like giving a boost to your tired face in the afternoon. I'm still trying new products because skin is a dynamic tissue and you should not use the same cream for ever, but I always keep one jar of this cream in my cabinet, as I know it is a very good moisturizer which does not break me out. As a con, packaging consists of an unhygienic jar. I'll repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by therose12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a must have for dry sensitive skin. I use my 3 step skin care and put this over the DDML and then I use Perfectly Real foundation. This product lets your makeup glide on and gives you a smooth fresh look, much like a primer.

I can see a difference in my skin and gets rid of the flakiness in the T zone that I have from Rosacea. I think anyone could use this and for dry skin works best over moisturizer, but can be used alone in the summer time if you don't wear foundation. Gives a very fresh healthy look to your skin.

I would recommend this for any skin type...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by GinaLeCupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Even though I have dry/combo skin I purchased this during the summer time so I didn't think I would need as much moisture. First of all it glides nicely onto my skin and leaves it feeling silky and smooth, and it seems to give me enough moisture throughout my full day of work! This is an amazing product and I have recommended it to all of my friends! If you are thinking about it just go for it! You wont regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I have come back to this stuff time and time again. It's pricey, and I'm a stickler for moisturizer and sunscreen, so I probably use this up faster than most, but I keep coming back! Definitely HG for me. The gel is just so saturating, my skin drinks it up almost before my eyes! Can't say enough good things about this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by MariaUKG

I love,love,love this moisturiser!!!

I have only been using it for couple of weeks but I am already seeing RESULTS!

First of all I would like to say that although I have extremely oily skin, I have never been a fan of gels, I would always go for an oil-free lotion or a cream but never gel as I find them sticky and not as hydrating as creams.....Until I came across this little pot of magic!
It is EXTREMELY HYDRATING but at the same time non-sticky and leaves your skin looking matt and healthy. I have tried MANY moisturisers hoping I will come across one that will not make my skin look very oily after couple of hours of wearing make up and I finally have! This hydrating gel leaves your skin feeling hydrated and looking matt all day long and the best thing about it is, that if you do feel like you need a little bit more hydration (ie. in the winter months) you can always rub a small amount of this gel between your fingers and tap over your make up at any point without ruining your look or having to re-apply your make up all over again.

I simply love everything about this gel and I already know that I will be buying it again , and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by LushLuke10

Love this my favourite moisturiser, I'm oily&acne prone and this works wonders, never had a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This surprised me. I shopped my sample stash and found this. It is perfect for my combination skin right now in summer/early fall. It sinks in immediately and leaves my skin feeling silky. And when I touch my skin later on it feels tons better, smooth and like butter. The moisturizer is like a drink of water for the skin. Does not make my oilier spots greasy or dry spots drier. Could not be more impressed unless this came in a tube or pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Twobit89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is by far my HG moisturizer. It's actually intended to be a supplement for your normal moisturizer, in case you need extra moisture. However, it happens to be the perfect moisturizer for my combination-oily, incredibly sensitive and breakout-prone skin. I can feel my skin drink it in, and it never leaves a greasy film. I apply morning and night during the warmer months and at night during the colder months (I use DDMG during the day during colder months). It keeps my skin hydrated, but it has never broken me out, and I have used it since it was introduced to the market. While I would agree that this isn't the best moisturizer for dryer skin types (it's not, after all, even intended to be JUST a moisturizer), it's pretty much a miracle for people who have trouble with lotions and even some gels. I've tried the drugstore versions of this (Garnier has two formulas), but the texture and results are not even close. It's a gel, but it manages to be creamy and silky at the same time. If you have really oily skin and struggle with finding a moisturizer that own break you out, consider giving this a try. It's a little pricey, but you only have to use a dab. One jar usually lasts me 6 months to a year.