Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 8/3/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have really oily skin but had never really used a moisturiser as I always felt it left my skin even more greasy and caused breakouts. This hydrates my skin at night and I believe it stops my skin from producing extra oil in an attempt to hydrate itself. It's a winner!

on 7/25/2015 11:53:00 PM

This is my daily moisturizer, it doesn't break me out and is decently hydrating enough to wear under makeup. On some of my dryer patches this doesn't provide enough moisture, so I'll pat a bit of Nivea cream (German formula, I'm a snob) onto them. I wish it was less expensive and I wish there were a pump type of deal. Sometimes the cardboard comes out of the lid and flops on the floor when I take the cap off, life is hard. I'm gonna have to go with an HG on this baby.

on 7/16/2015 1:14:00 PM

Many use this as a moisturizer, but I was told by the Clinique SA this should be used on top of moisturizer, as an add-on treatment.

The Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief does exactly what it says on the tub, it provides extended relief to parched skin.

This helped me through harsh winters, when my cheeks would turn so dry they crack. It not only seals moisture in, but provides that extra layer of hydration that kept my skin supple, moist and comfortable.

Now that I'm back in a tropical country, I only apply this at night and I wake up with fresh, hydrated skin. If you suffer from dry / dehydrated skin, I highly recommend layering this on as an added treatment because this stuff really works.

I only took one star off because of its packaging - tubs aren't exactly hygienic, are they? ;)

on 7/9/2015 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This moisturizer is my favorite to use in the middle of winter when my skin is super dry and chapped. It is a watery, yet thick gel that gives my skin SO much moisture. It leaves the skin feeling wet, rather than greasy, and very silky soft. It's very hard to explain, but the results of using this speak for themselves. If you suffer from very dry skin, I would recommend this.
However, I do not use this year round, and therefor I do not keep it on hand 24/7. It's kind of a splurge/extra during the winter if the cold/wind is particularly rough. I prefer to use their Moisturizing gel (the yellow one in the pump bottle) for every day.

on 7/1/2015 8:22:00 AM

I have combination skin and this moisturizer is what I use pre makeup application. It is the best base I've ever used as it hydrates enough but isn't greasy. Perfect for my skin type. Don't like that it's in a jar. Would repurchase.

on 6/21/2015 5:37:00 PM

I love love love this product! It's a little pricey but I will definitely repurchase this! My skin was soo dry and dehydrated other moisturisers seemed to be a quick fix and greasy.. I'd highly recommend this product.
Great for under make up too, I use it every morning and evening my skin condition has improved drastically no more dry skin for me!! No more Flakey patches or tight sensitive skin it's wonderful!

on 6/8/2015 1:45:00 PM

This stuff broke me out just after one night. Glad i received a sample. Need to try this first before you buy it

on 5/30/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Very good product I've been using it for a month and I've already noticed a difference in my skin and so do others... It's very moisturizing. I follow it after my Clinique 3 step... It really soaks into my skin not just sitting on top!!! It works well during warmer summer months... My HG moisturizer 😀

on 5/25/2015 5:31:00 AM

It really does hydrate my skin. I feel that cold and refreshing feeling every moment I put this on my face. I just love this product so much but the the jar packaging thingy is the only downside for me as I feel that it's sorta unhygienic. Hope that they change it into a tube or pump form :)

I can not live without this moisturiser, I forgot to use it one night and I felt such a difference in how my skin looked and felt, it's got a silicone gel texture but is oil free, the price is on the higher scale but you literally need like a pee size to do your whole face so it's very much worth it!

Popular Moisturizers