October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Toners - Burt's Bees - Wild Lettuce Toner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by merryjane81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't want to spend $$$ on a toner so I picked this up at Whole Foods because it was decently priced. I would not purchase this again because it was too drying for my combo skin which contributed to more breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Mentalelley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cannot stand the smell at all, it makes me gag. But i did use it up, can't waste. Overall meh would not buy again because of the smell

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

I did not like this product at all. (1) it smells like cheap cologne- very alcholy even though there is none. (2) it made my skin feel sticky (3) it burned and made my eyes water (4) what do toners really do for my skin anyways? It doesn’t make sense to use another product to take of the residue of another. How do I take my toner off? Do I use another toner? It is an extra unnecessary step that I no longer take. Supposedly it is supposed to balance your Ph after cleansing. Firstly, most face washes are already pH balanced, and if they are not, than they should not go on the skin. Secondly, your skin naturally balances its own pH- a face wash will not alter it. You can eat a tub of lemons and your pH will not fluctuate cause our bodies (including our skin) is designed to remain constant.

Hasta la Vista, Toners

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

Too harsh for my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I find the scent of this to be so refreshing. Its a shame you can't buy it anymore but if you can get hold of it, buy it! It just seems to keep my skin balanced and fresh looking. I'm sorry its gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

it was a great toner. I cant believe they no longer make it. It was great for the neck cause it had no alcohol. I cant believe i haven't killed myself yet. Cause without this......I am nothing........*end scene*

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Sapphie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The first Burt's Bees product I ever used and I'm satisfied with it. Although it does wonders for my skin, I hate the smell of it, but that's something I can get used to over time. My face also tends to sting for a few minutes after applying it, but it's nothing major. I would purchase it again, but I was told it's being discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Eryn2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Is this really being discontinued? I couldn't find it on the Burt's Bees website! I had given up on toners until a friend gave me a bottle of this. I love it so much. Whenever my face is very oily, especially in the summertime, I use this knowing it will refresh my skin without drying. The smell is nice, actually--it just smells like lettuce. I'll have to purchase some bottles if SDM still stocks it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by alucinor

This is my all time favorite toner. It removes residue, shrinks my pores as it dries, and calms my skin really well. It also doesn't dry my skin, or make it oily over time. The trick is to let it completely dry before applying moisturizer. And the smell isn't wonderful, but it's really not that bad at all. I don't mind the glass bottle either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Aisha_Cat

Best toner i ever tried. Too bad its being discountined. Went and ordered 2 bottles in advance! Love the smell, fresh and herbal. Made my skin super soft and clean.