October 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nouveau Riche

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by nightingale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous colour! I'm pale but I have very pigmented lips, and Nouveau Riche is definitely MLBB. It suits me perfectly and even makes my teeth look whiter. Love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

We can always count on MAC for the most unique colors. Nouveau Riche is no exception to this. On my NW20 skin, this is a beautiful deep mauvey rose color. Absolutely stunning. This is a sophisticated color, so it's not for everyone. I have to apply thin layer of this or else it'll be too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

This is sooooo amazing !!! This is a LE and I just saw it by accident. When I tried it on,it made my face look so much more alive.Even the MA looked stunned when she turned around to check the colour out on me. It's the perfect medium,mauvey-rose shimmer that makes my lips look GOOD!I wish this wasn't LE because this can be used for day and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I probably wouldn't have tried this l/g if it wasn't LE... but you know how LE items are, you just have to see if you want them because you can only get them right now! It's a peachy-reddy-pink shade with a bit of shimmer. Nouveau Riche is a dark shade for me, but I can pull it off if I have subdued eye MU. It seemed to feather a bit on my lips, so I got a l/l in Burgundy to go with it. That tends to bring out the red and give it a finished look. I can't wear red l/s, so this is a nice alternative for me. I like Nouveau Riche fairly well!

[fair-skinned (NC20-25), freckled, natural strawberry blond with hazel eyes & blond lashes] continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 10:33:00 AM More reviews by shamlet16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with all the reviews below! I got to Nordstrom's at 7 a.m. sharp the first day of the sale and managed to snag one of the last pinstripe brush sets. While i was waiting for the SA to bring it to me, I tried on this gloss and fell in love. It's hard to see the color on the outside of the tube b/c of the weird packaging, but once you put it on, it's just gorgeous. On me, it shows up as a deep pink, almost berry, with a little bit of shimmer. Perfect for brightening up my face. When another customer walked up to the counter and saw it on me, she asked what it was and bought it without even trying it on - it's that pretty. Perfect on darker skin tones (might be too bright for paler ladies). NC40, green eyes, dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kirtis16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this gloss the minute I put it on! The color is very close to the discontinued Chanel glossimer in Blush and I have been looking for something to replace Blush for a while. On my NW43 skin, this is a nice, natural
mauve/ red shade. Very nice for women of color and great for everyday. I am already considering purchasing additional tubes for back-ups. I hope MAC decides to add it to the standard Lipglass collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 5:27:00 AM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Agree with the first reviewer, awesome color! Even with that ugly houndstooth pattern on its tube, i knew it was a great color at first sight, which was why i waited for more than half an hour at the MAC counter at Nordstrom for a sales associate to get me this color. It's deep rose/mauve with red undertones.On my lips, it looks more red than mauve.Words cannot describe what this color can do to your lips/face. You definitely need to give it a try, despite the ugly ugly ugly packaging......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by shamima

Not only would I nuy this product again, I'm going to buy it again tomorrow! I NEED BACKUPS! Who would have thought that the ugly print on the tube (to match the tailormade collection) was hiding such an INCREDIBLE gloss. seriously, this is the prettiest pinky rosy mauvy gloss ever! It has shimmer, it is pigmented, and it looks stunning on my pigmented lips and ggg skin. It is my lips but a MILLION times better. RUN and get it. seriously, stop reading this review and go buy it. I want to buy more but I want to leave some for the other girls. Such a sexy gloss! UPDATE: i detect a red tone to this gloss, but i might be seeing things. it wouldn';t surprise me -- i have been staring at myself in the mirror far too long and could be hallucinating. but this gloss is so darn pretty!