July 28, 2014 | 1313 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Glossicles Juicy Tubes in Citrus Wish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great summer shade with just the right amount of shimmer. Much prettier (and less orange) on than in the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by babypooh097

This is an ok Juicy tube. It goes on a sheer sparkly orangey-red color, and unfortunately doesn't have much of a scent ( a little reminiscent of miracle). Not bad overall, but I'd rather spend my money on a pink or red gloss :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

Love the color, but didn't like the smell. The color is an Orangy-peach shimmery gloss. Absolutely stunning. But it smells like very tarte dry powdery citrus which I can't stand. Seems like everyone else is fine with it though, so maybe its just me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by alethea

I wear this for that sunny summer look, with a terracotta blush. This colour is medium sheer orange infused with tiny micro-mini gold shimmers. Not exceptional, but for someone who likes orange and gold shimmers (like me) this would be quite a hit. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cosmic_flash

Citrus Wish and Citrus Wash in the same shade. Its a sheer orange with orange and gold shimmers. I like the sticky texture and the slanted applicator as opposed to the rounded ones. Smells like grapefruit tea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The correct name is Citrus Wish. This is a gorgeous tangering color gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by winter_sonata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IMO, i think this would look better on somebody who has a tan. This is a pigmented orange shade. Not opaque orange, but sheer orange with iridescent glittery particles inside. Texture wise, I'm not sure whether I like it.UPDATE:I love it! This sure beats using sheer pink glosses! ;) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Juicy Tube looks like a bright orange with goldish shimmer in the tube but comes on as a sheer coral. It works well on my MMM complexion. This gloss is a little sticky and will have to be reapplied often. Still, it's one of my favorite Juicy Tubes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 10:36:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

The colour is really pretty, but I can't wear it (too bright/orangey).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 5:03:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's actually "Citrus Wish". This is my third Juicy Tube. It looks dark in the tube but goes on a sheer coral. It does have more pigment than my Fizz and Miracle JT's. I love it! I think they may have discontinued this shade?? Not sure. They needa quit doing that. Irritating.