Lancome Glossicles Juicy Tubes in Citrus Wish

3.7

on 3/23/2005 7:00:00 PM

Great summer shade with just the right amount of shimmer. Much prettier (and less orange) on than in the tube.

on 8/4/2004 3:23:00 PM

This is an ok Juicy tube. It goes on a sheer sparkly orangey-red color, and unfortunately doesn't have much of a scent ( a little reminiscent of miracle). Not bad overall, but I'd rather spend my money on a pink or red gloss :)

on 5/29/2004 1:35:00 AM

Love the color, but didn't like the smell. The color is an Orangy-peach shimmery gloss. Absolutely stunning. But it smells like very tarte dry powdery citrus which I can't stand. Seems like everyone else is fine with it though, so maybe its just me.

on 2/26/2004 11:20:00 AM

I wear this for that sunny summer look, with a terracotta blush. This colour is medium sheer orange infused with tiny micro-mini gold shimmers. Not exceptional, but for someone who likes orange and gold shimmers (like me) this would be quite a hit. :)

on 1/14/2004 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Citrus Wish and Citrus Wash in the same shade. Its a sheer orange with orange and gold shimmers. I like the sticky texture and the slanted applicator as opposed to the rounded ones. Smells like grapefruit tea.

on 9/20/2003 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The correct name is Citrus Wish. This is a gorgeous tangering color gloss.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

IMO, i think this would look better on somebody who has a tan. This is a pigmented orange shade. Not opaque orange, but sheer orange with iridescent glittery particles inside. Texture wise, I'm not sure whether I like it.UPDATE:I love it! This sure beats using sheer pink glosses! ;) continued >>

on 4/27/2003 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This Juicy Tube looks like a bright orange with goldish shimmer in the tube but comes on as a sheer coral. It works well on my MMM complexion. This gloss is a little sticky and will have to be reapplied often. Still, it's one of my favorite Juicy Tubes.

on 8/30/2002 10:36:00 AM

The colour is really pretty, but I can't wear it (too bright/orangey).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's actually "Citrus Wish". This is my third Juicy Tube. It looks dark in the tube but goes on a sheer coral. It does have more pigment than my Fizz and Miracle JT's. I love it! I think they may have discontinued this shade?? Not sure. They needa quit doing that. Irritating.

Recommended for Medium Skin