Lancome Vitabolic Yeux Dark Circle Eye Treatment

2.4

on 5/9/2005 4:12:00 PM

This was horrible. It burned and didn't do anything positive at all.

on 4/4/2005 11:24:00 PM

My dark eye circles doesnt seem to react to it at all.. same size(huge) and my fine lines still there .. I cant see there is any use to this product

will defintely wont buy it again

on 3/30/2005 5:20:00 PM

I might be delusional, but in spite of my jaded view of miracle products, I think this really works. Am I nuts or has the skin around my eyes become brighter? You don't have to answer that....but I will be buying this again.

on 3/13/2005 5:46:00 AM

My friend passed this on to me because it didn't work for her. It worked for me, but it wasn't consistent enough. Some days I would be really impressed by the results, other days I couldn't see any difference at all. It doesn't smell particularly nice and it take forever to absorb. This is particularly annoying if you are in a rush! I wouldn't pay more than $15 for this.

on 1/5/2005 10:30:00 AM

This product does not do what it claims to do. It is very expensive and because of the metal tubing, half of it leaks out and makes a mess. I would not buy this product again.

No wonder they are discontinuing this product. This did not even REMOTELY reduce my dark circles even after months of faithful usage! Very disappointing and did not fulfill the promises that the BA had pledged.

on 5/18/2004 11:43:00 AM

The first and only Lancome product that irritated my eyelids soooo much within two weeks! Being a Caucasian, I looked Oriental! ( I mean, eyes shape!) Though Vitabolic Face cream was great for me before!! bummer... now I am afraid to use Lancome at all... Is that flaws in their quality control? I wonder - some of the earlier reviews are good, all the latest are bad.......

on 5/3/2004 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

$40some... arghhh and for nothing. i was hoping that SOMETHING would get rid of my udnereye circles but im just back with using concealer... no use...i wish it were though

After applying this for 3 consecutive nights, on the 3rd day I woke up with red itchy dry, flaky bumps under my eyes. My skin looked like a lizard.

I will take black undereye circles anyday vs red scaly skin.

This stuff is the worst product for eyes that I have ever tried.

I'm glad it was only a sample!!

on 2/5/2004 9:08:00 AM

Luckily I got a sample before I actually buy it. It's got slicky texture and sometimes stings my eyes (Vit. C). It works great the next morning you applied it, but I see no result from using it long term. It seems more like you-have-to-constantly-use-it-to-make-it-work product. I'm glad I got samples instead of spending grand $ on that.