December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush in Proof Sheet

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

So pretty! I use over bronzer, and it's just absolutely gorgeous pink color, and no shimmer, and doesn't fade through the day.. Exactly what I've been looking for in a blush. Absolutely perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by hissy

This is a dupe to NARS Deep Throat. On my NC30 skintone, it just barely shows up and I prefer a stronger cheek. Great texture and packaging. Light corally pink with a gold iridescence to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So if this product existed anymore I would buy it again - it is however discontiunued - at least in Canada where I live - maybe it exists elsewhere - anyways price is pretty reasonable for how much you get which I find is pretty standard for smashbox products - they seem to be pretty long lasting - the colour is a very nice mix of peach and pink/rose which is quite flattering on myself and on other people I know who wear it. packaging is fairly standard - if anything I like the new packages of smashbox blushes better - but oh well - I'll be sad when I eventually run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bottleoblonde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great peachy pink (coral) blush with great blendability and pigmentation. It gives a heathly looking glow to cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by iuhooch625

I'm really happy with this blush. It's a good mix between pink and peach. I was finding NARS Orgasm to be a bit too peachy, so this was a good fit. There's no sparkle in this, it just gives a nice fresh glow. The blush is very soft and easy to blend. I can see this pan lasting forever because I really don't need to use much...it also lasts all day on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by bih80

I absolutely love it, it is however a supe for MAC's Fleur Power and MAC's is cheaper and you get more product. So though I love it I probably wont buy it again once I hit pan

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by mamaara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This blush has pinkish shade on my NC35 skintone. Giving fresh look. Love it.
What I cons is the packaging. The outer side is made from rubber-look material. After sometime it became kinda sticky with a bit messy stuck on my fingers, thanks God no rubber-smell. I have no complaint on the size, fit nicely to any blush brush. But still, I need to reconsider to purchase it again because of the non-user-friendly packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by aveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think Smashbox got it right with Proof Sheet. I was very faithful to NARS Orgams blush and MAC Springsheen but since I bought Proof Sheet the other two are rarely used. Great blendability and I find it easy to build up the intensity of color. Will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by treesfelled

This product is really fantastic for that just stepped out of the winter glow look. I was a devout fan of peachy blushes before like Nars Orgasm and was skeptical when I got a hold of this pinker blush but when applied lightly it looks natural, sweet and rosy. Also it doesn't make me break out on my cheeks, the area where I'm most vulnerable to pesky acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by feili

For a week or so I neglected this blush because it appeared so dusty rose in the pan. I would say a majority of my blushes are rose toned so I couldn't imagine when I would ever need to use this blush. But I was wrong! Swatched it is a much pinker coral blush similar to NARS Torrid without the shimmer. It is a blush that you can build up and is a lot less pigmented than a lot of the other h/e lines. All in all, Proof Sheet a gorgeous very versatile color.