November 27, 2014 | 1475 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Natural Esscents - Wedding Cake Cream[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A sweet MUAer sent me a sample of this wedding cake cream, and upon opening it I feel so intoxicated by the sugar vanillary smell! However, on my skin the smell dries down to a plastic sweetness, with almost a stale cake underneath. It's not too awful, but not as divine as I hoped. Which is too bad, because this cream leaves my hands feeling aboslutely wonderful. I will probably purchase body cream from NE one day, but not in this scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by PrincessK

I love the texture of this! It's the best. I'm not sure how I feel about the fragrance though. In the tub it smells heavenly, but the dry-down is a bit different. It's not bad...but I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I won't repurchase this scent only because I want to try others. EDIT: The scent has grown on me! I want to eat it off my hands now! LOL I'll buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the new body whip formulation. The cream is just like marshmallow fluff and sinks in really fast. It leaves no residue, but I can tell my skin is really softened. It feels truly moisturized.
I love the Wedding Cake scent- it is a very subtle, soft but not cloying vanilla cake scent. I agree with the sugar cone analogy below.
I will repurchase this product, but I really wish the scent was stronger!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mephitine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my #1 HG fragrance, no doubt about it! I love the scent so much that I carry my jar of NE Wedding Cake everywhere I go. It's such a luscious vanilla cake scent, with almost a sugar-cone note to it. No plastic scent whatsoever! Pure, delicious, beautiful heaven. I will keep buying this stuff as long as Monique keeps making it. *Swoon!*

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wished I liked this scent but it just doesn't work for me. As popular as this scent is, I just don't get the appeal--it's got a plastic smell to me. The packaging is nice, however, and the texture is a fabulous melt-in-your-hands type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the negative reviews. I've searched high and low for a true vanilla/white cake scent with no almond/cherry in it and this is it! I adore it and have two tubs of it at home just in case. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by faithbur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite vanilla scents! It's a comforting cakey smell that is neither too strong nor too faint. Just perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2004 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sassygirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's not one of my favorite scents but it is nice. It smells like a creamy vanilla cake. I find that some vanillas work for me and some don't.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

This smelled like an off vanilla cake to me - I am finding I don't wear vanillas well. This is not the first to not smell right on me and is another one I am glad I got a sample of first. I was hoping for a more white cake with frosting smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by LuckyDevil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

one dab on my arm and i came to a very important realization: this smells exactly like my beloved AZW vanilla cream cake roll-on. good news (!!) because my AZW vanilla cream cake body cream smells nowhere NEAR as tasty as the roll-on - a fact that has saddened me all this time. now i can layer the two and be the best smelling gal on the block. two thumbs up.