Alterna enzymetherapy hemp repair weekly treatment intense damage repair

Aqua/Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrasostearate, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Creatine, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyquaternium 37, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Trimethylpentaphenyl Trisiloxane, C11 15 Pareth 7, Hydrolyzed Silk PG Propyl Methylsilanediol Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, C12 16 Pareth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein PG Propyl Methylsilanediol Crosspolymer, Polysilicone 15, Melanin Silantriol, Polyquaternium 10, Super Oxide Dismutase, Bromelain, Papain, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract (Avocado), Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract (Cranberry), Foeniculum Vulgare Fruit Extract (Fennel), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Saccharomyces Lysate Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Algae Extract, Lactoferrin, Corn Oligosaccharides, Phospholipids, Phytophingosine, Acetyl Methionine, Acetyl Serine, Aminoacyl trNa Synthetase, Copper Lysl Oxidase, Glycine Soja Seed Peroxidase (Soybean), Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (Carrot), Ganoderma Lucidum Tyrosinase (Mushroom), Lentinus Edodes Tyrosinase, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisoptiazolinone

on 9/28/2011 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love. Awesome moisture for dry coarse curly hair. Buy now. You won't regret.

on 3/11/2008 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an an absolutely amazing product. It transformed my florida "humed out"frizzy hair into silk. I purchased 12 tubes of this i loved it so much. This gets well deserved HG status!!!

on 8/24/2007 12:57:00 PM

OMG I fell in love with this product after my very first use, my stylist used it on my hair before she colred it because I was so dry. Let me tell ya my hair so was so soft and full of shine. My color took like it never has before. I would just die if this product ever went off the market it took me 20 years to find my HG deep conditioner. I'm going to start buying it 4 tubes at a time because I notice it's starting to become a rare item in the salons.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

OMG!!! this stuff is amazing! Let me tell you, at first I was very concerned when I first bought this because of its runny consistency, but once I applied this throughout my hair my hair was unbelievably soft, bouncy and shiny! Even though I mixed it with a little bit of K-Pak, I know that this treatment delivers the goods. Oh and it smells heavenly! Very fruity! Super expensive, but definitely worth it for healthy hair!!!

on 8/1/2005 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this based on the rec of rjulie510 and ITA when she says its hard to find..but it makes up for that fact with how well it absorbs right into your hair and leaves it soft and shiny..its totally worth the price i just love the smell..its my HG deep trmt. i will defently be buying this again :)

on 7/14/2005 11:19:00 AM

I have dry frizzy color treated hair. I have never been happy with any deep conditioner I've ever tried -most of them didn't conditon enough, and a lot of them built up on hair and faded my hair color. Even though I didn't like Alterna very much at the time, my hairstylist recommended this product after I told her I'm in the market for a deep conditioner. It's in long skinny yellow tube with black screw top. I like this packaging because it makes it easy for products to come out, and I can use it up until the very last drop. (Unlike Alterna hemp repair shampoo and conditioner, which I had a hard time squeezing out the product) I run the conditioner through my hair, leave on for few minutes, then rinse off. By the time I need to rinse it off, pretty much all product is absorbed to hair that barely anything needs to be rinsed off. It makes my hair super soft and frizz-free!!! I'm amazed this conditioner works so well!!! I'm very impressed, and would re-purchase this when I use it up. The only thing is this one is a bit hard to find.