November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Professionel Absolute Repair

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Makes hair soft, silky but without weight. Wonderful smell. Does not make miracles, but better then lot of other hair treatments. Definitly will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is the best mask ever. It makes my damaged dyed blond hair soft and shiny. The smell is amazing and it really helped me to split my ends.
I like it and I will definetely repurchase again.
I tried also the conditionner Absolutre repair , it' s also good.
But I'm really disappointed from the shampoo from this serie, makes my hair look awlful without any volume, does not worth the price for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bleached hair, so I have damaged hair. This mask is HG for me. I'm totally in love with the results. I use it as my regular conditioner for the ends, and once a week i use it as a mask. I also use one shot a week of the same line, and use the shampoo. It's a total love, my hair in soft and lighter, i can pass my finger thru it and it feels lovely. It's not a nutition mask, it is repearing, like an exfoliation that takes away dead cells, but so soft that can be used daily. I am loving my hair now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This product really works well on my thick, dry hair that needs a bit of weight to hold it down. It keeps my curls sticking together instead of flying all over the place. I love it and was using it regularly once a week but then I noticed that for a while, it was doing nothing for my hair except making it sticky. It does have a lot of build-up. I stopped for a few months and started again. Once again, I'm happy!

It has a lovely smell and the creamy look and texture of butter. When I use it, I don't even wear perfume. The leave-in conditioner from the same range is terrific also.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by LittleWookie

I've only just started using this entire range and used this masque for the first time today on my ridiculously fine, unhappy dyed-blonde hair and loved it! I don't remember my hair feeling so soft ever before as I rinsed it out and it has remained so touchably soft all day. It's tamed flyaways, improved the appearance of my frazzled ends and I can't wait to use it again in a few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by ilovetoskate87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this is the best stuff ever! I don't have to cut my hair as often because it repairs my split ends. Can't wait to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by katrina02

This is my all time favourite and i have probably tried every salon conditioner there is. My hair is long, fine and a bit try at the ends. This conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny and even though my hair is fine it moisturises it without making it feel greasy and heavy. I also love the fact that it protects your hair from the sun with the UV protectors.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chimmzy

My hair gets soft and smooth, it does what it says on the package and it's money well spent.
I'm not to thrilled though - I've tried a lot better ones that actually gives me the "oooh" feeling.
Good, not extra special.
Contains cones so there's really no need to follow up with conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by xoxHannaHxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very decent hair treatment for the money at about 12 for 200ml. My hair is bleached but quite fine and this treatment really helped! I went through a phase of using this treatment after EVERY wash for about 1-2 weeks and i felt like i noticed a difference not just in condition, but my hair felt stronger and thicker too.

Tip: Massage the masque through lengths and ends, cover your hair with a plastic cap or cling film and use under heat for 15+ minutes.

The product is a yellowy, thick consistency but i didnt notice it weighing down my hair and it smells lovely. Ive used both this masque (for damaged hair) and the L'oreal professionel Intense masque (for dry hair) and I prefer the Absolut repair. I especially recommend to those who want the results from Kerastase but not the big whole in your purse afterwards! Try this first!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sephora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super product. I have tried a lot of products and spent a lot of money.
This one is awesome. I have fine, dry, curly hair and this moisturizes and get tangles out. Have been using it for three years and nothing has come close.