Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 70 Percent All-Over Body Lotion

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol )Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronella, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/14/2013 3:34:00 PM

This lotion is great for late spring/summer since it absorbs fast and it doesn't feel heavy at all, it's also great because I always get a little more sun than normal during those months and this lotion helps a lot with that by keeping my skin moisturized and fresh. My husband always tells me how soft my skin is after I use it. It has a clean citrus-ish smell to it and I can't imagine my summers without it

on 8/24/2011 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am very happy with this lotion. I use it everyday on my body and it works great. My skin looks great, plus the smell is just clean. Because I wear perfume I don't want a fragrance in my lotion so this works great. There is one negative..as someone already stated this does not work on sunburns or on your face. My daughter was a little pink on her cheeks and we tried this because of the aloe vera. Big mistake. She went from pink to bright red and she said it burned. It does state that it is for the body so I would stick to that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very mixed feelings about this lotion.
My first impressions were great: this is a light, refreshing, effective lotion. It has a fresh, vegetable scent, reminds me a little of an unripe watermelon. The packaging is ugly but very practical and it comes in 400ml sizes. I thought this would be my HG lotion for the summer.

I took it with me on holiday and decided that it would be a good option for an after-sun lotion since it was so rich in aloe. Big mistake!!! All the areas of my body that had got some sun exposure would turn red and I really couldn't figure out how I had got sunburnt when I used such high UV protection. Only when I dumbly tried the lotion on my face did I understand: I was having an ALLERGIC REACTION to it, my face, neck, shoulders and upper arms became bright red and I felt like I was on fire. Naturally, this is a body lotion that should never be used in the face but all the other supposed sunburning from before was only a reaction to the lotion. So be very careful if you have sensitive skin - I don't, I never reacted to anything before, and this happened to me!
So now, even though I generally like the lotion a lot, I have to be careful to only use it when I wasn't in the sun before, since it seems to cause no reaction then.

on 10/22/2010 12:45:00 PM

This is my new favorite lotion. I like that the scent is very faint and goes away almost instantly after putting it on. If you buy this at a retail store you're paying too much, that's what i did the first time. I paid over 8$ at target for it, then found it at vitacost for 4$. It's not the biggest lotion bottle, but a little goes along way. Very happy with this.

Update: Still loving this lotion, it's not my HG lotion, I find it leaves me more moisturized than the other ones in my arsenal. Only complaint, I wish they sold bigger bottles.

on 8/12/2010 3:47:00 PM

I've wanted to try this because aloe vera is good for your skin.
I don't like most lotions. They feel greasy & stay that way for too long.
But this just absorbs into my skin & is not greasy! I love it! Would definitely buy again!

on 2/18/2009 4:50:00 PM

I LOVE this moisturizer. I have the 84% aloe vera hand & body lotion. However, I use this on my face after cleansing and applying spot treatment at night... WOW! By morning, my face is glowing and appears healthy. So far, it hasn't broken me out (I have been using it for a full year.). This improves the skin on my face no matter what kind of condition my face is in (dry, oily, flakey, over-sensitive, etc). Plus, it has Vitamin A and green tea extract, which I hear are very good for anti-aging. I will buy this as long as Jason continues making this, and I hope they never stop making it. haha ;) Plus, it's easy to find.

on 10/14/2008 10:23:00 AM

My tube actually says Jason Aloe Vera 84% Hand and Body Lotion rather than 70% but Jason seems to introduce variations on their products (Googling revealed another product Jason product that was 84% aloe vera as "moisturizing cream")

Anyway, I bought this because I have sensitive skin but it has too many ingredients to even think about trying on my face so I used it on my arms several times before giving up and tossing it: (a) the smell was weird/yucky--I couldn't get used to it despite several tries, (b) it goes on sticky--the consistency just isn't great, (c) it doesn't seem very moisturizing, and (d) worst of all, if I put my head on my arm during the night I woke up with a rosacea outbreak.

In short, nothing about this product seemed good for me.

on 8/30/2008 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It sinks right into the skin and leaves the skin feeling so soft and moisturized. Even though it contains some oils (sunflower seed, sweet almond), it does not leave the skin at all greasy, and there is no other residue left behind. The smell is blah (just plain smelling, not a foul odor IMO), but it goes away within a few minutes of putting this on. I don't mind the lack of fragrance because it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

on 2/6/2008 2:14:00 PM

This is the second bottle if this I'm using. I like it because it sinks in immediately, it doesnt itch or sting or anything like that. The content if the lotion is godd, no mineral oils etc. I don't like the smell very much though and if you are VERY dry this doesnt help you enough. A minus for the fact that they don't provide refill packages to fill the pump-bottle with. But overall, it's a good bodylotion.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I rub it on my hands it doesnít feel very emollient, but this stuff absorbs better than any body lotion Iíve found so far. Once itís absorbed my hands incredibly nourished and soft without feeling greasy in the slightest. Gotta love that this stuff isnít tested on animals, have any animal ingredients, and is petroleum, mineral oil, and wax free. This is my HG hand lotion.

Popular Lotions / Creams