Nature's Gate Chamomile Replenishing Shampoo

3.8

Not tested on animals

The scent is amazing! I use this with the same conditioner and my hair feels soft and smooth for around 12 hours. Afterwards, my hair becames increasingly sticky that I frequently feel the need to wash my hair again. But unlike other organic shampoos, this one doesn't make my scalp itchy and I don't suffer a lot of hairfall. I also notice that my colored hair is shinier. Best organic shampoo I've had so far.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This scent was the one that I liked best of all the ones I sniffed in this line of shampoos and conditioners - I feel it is on the milder side and less likely to give headaches (I am prone to headaches from strong/sharp smells, even good ones). This works well! The consistency is fine, it cleaned my hair - it wasn't extraordinary, but I liked that it is a solid, natural shampoo that is gentle on my scalp.

I recently purchased this when the daily cleansing variety was out of stock. This shampoo smells almost as awesome as the daily cleansing. It's a little bit more subtle but just as long lasting. It reminds me of a meadow, grassy with a light wild flower accent. Scents aside, I would say the chamomile has some better benefits. It's more moisturizing and enhances highlights and shine. Although it's more moisturizing it doesn't weigh down my hair and I find I can go longer between shampoos than with other brands. I use with the matching conditioner.

I picked up this shampoo and conditioner on a whim, while shopping at whole foods. I had used the pomegranite version of this shampoo line along time of ago and i remembered i hated it because my hair and scalp didn't feel clean. Anyway, i noticed this was the last bottle left on the shelf and wanted to find out why it was so popular. I haven't changed shampoos for over a year now since that day. It is gentle enough to use everyday, it cleans well, and leaves my hair feeling soft. The conditioner is nice and creamy too. I have thick curly color processed hair and this stuff agrees with it.....Thank God.

I come back to this shampoo occasionally but it is nothing special compared to the performance of other Nature's Gate shampoos or other shampoos in general. I actually like the scent over some of the other Nature's Gate shampoos but as far as performance it leaves my hair kind of hay-like. Its matching conditioner is light and doesn't really lend itself to my hair feeling wonderful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because it was so gentle and didn't strip my red hair color but after using it for a week it made my scalp itchy and flaky. Maybe I am just having a mild allergic reaction to it, but I'm throwing this out.

I'm not sure why this hasn't gotten better reviews. Some people's sensitivity to the smell seems a little exaggerated to me, but to each his own. This hair is simple, and it works. I use the new and improved which works for color treated hair. It brings out the natural highlights in my hair and my hair looks wonderful! I adore the smell, actually. I have fine, dark blonde hair that is normally dry on the ends and can get oily at the roots. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and my hair is very balanced and happy. I rarely heat style and I can go a day without washing if I want.

Just a normal shampoo. I didn't notice any miracles or sins with this. It cleaned my hair and that's about it. It's a good value to since you only need a small amount to get a good lather and the bottle is large and costs under 4 USD, depending on where you buy it. I probably won't repurchase due to the stale floral scent (just like cheap guest room soap). I infinitely prefer the original herbal formula's scent.

I'm surprised this doesn't have better reviews. I've been using the "Chamomile Replenishing Shampoo" (it seems the "Herbal Chamomile Shampoo" has been renamed or replaced) for a couple weeks now, and my hair has been really happy. It's very gentle (at least on my coarse-ish thick hair) and rinses cleaner than any shampoo I can remember. However, I don't use any styling products in my hair, and I'm pretty sure this would leave product residue behind if I did... But for me, this leaves my hair incredibly soft. The price is right and the scent is mild and pleasant. I like to keep a bunch of shampoos in rotation, and this one might become a regular.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I can't stand the smell, it's just too cloying, I also find this very heavy and yet, dry.