July 30, 2014 | 1952 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix - C30

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

This is my HG powder! I have been using this for many years. Although I have switched up a lot on powders, I always seem to come back to this one. The reason being is because I don't use liquid foundation and only rely on a good coverage powder. And this is by far the best. It is pricey for a powder but it is worth it for the benefits you get. I would say it is a full coverage powder as I only wear it alone and it covers everything! Another amazing thing about it is that it stays on for a really long time and sets in nicely. There is also a massive color range as well. This product normally lasts me around 8 to 10 months and I think that is really good, considering the amount I use as I don't use liquid foundation, and also considering I wear it every single day. Highly recommended product for those who will use it similarly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first used it, I'm applying the powder using the sponge in it but it gives me a thick and a cakey look. Then I used a damped buffer brush, which a way better and the coverage is good but after a few hours it's started to get cakey :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lisaNZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for. This was the first Mac product I ever bought (Plus bought it online so wasn't 100% sure I had the right colour) but it all worked perfectly.
Throw away the horrible little sponge and use a brush though... that thing gets full of bacteria.
I love the formulation of this powder - I have dry areas so it is sometimes difficult to find a powder which lasts without drying my skin but this is great.
It is a product I will always spend $$ on

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MaryMc95

anyone who is bitching about mac studiofix foundation please stop! its the best ive ever used. great coverage, lasts all day even with combo skin and not very expensive. you pay for what you get!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very pricey and it lasts long. Very long lating and matches up with my blemishes...............................

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by swthart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years, now. I do find myself looking for cheaper alternatives, however, I always end up coming back to this product. I apply it with a brush. If I apply it with the sponge, my face ends up looking cakey. The coverage is great. I hardly ever have to reapply. It is expensive but it does last me a long time. btw, I use this in C7.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Danceandshop734

This powder is very easy to make look cakey but if you apply it right I will admit it can look very nice. However this made me break out like crazy. I dont think it is worth it, why would you want to use a product that is suppose to make your skin look flawless but is making your skin look awful? I will be returning mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got these when I was younger and I remember it broke piece by piece right in the middle of the pan. Then little oh me went and lost it, after that I bought another but then the same thing happened. I do remember having to put too much one time and I looked orange, but I agree this was about 8 years ago and they might come out with better makeup. However for the price I would never would I buy this again. I think my color way a NC24 or 34 I'm tan all year you can guess what my color was.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kissmeimtinyy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

despite being a cakey powder, this product did nothing for my slightly oily skin. i put it on, it seems to last about an hour, and then it's gone. it also settles into the fine lines under my eyes, despite my super creamy undereye cream. it's expensive, and honestly, im sure i could get the same mediocre results from a drug store for a quarter of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cbinteg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for as long as I can remember. Its nice because you can use it for full coverage or just a light touch up. I have oily skin and it stays on my face the whole day. It is a little pricey so I only gave it 4/5 but definitely lasts a long time.