August 30, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lip Treatments - Smashbox - Tinted Lip Treatment in Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE! After reading the reviews for this I was dying to try it however thought 15 was quite pricey so held out to see if I would get it for Christmas, which I did!! I have such dry lips and after using lipgloss they are usually quite sore and bright red! This however is my savour and lived up to my high expectations! It is soooo moisturising and has a very sheer natural colour with a little shine, absolutely perfect for everyday use. I have been using it for 3 days straight and not had to resort back to my blistex! Will try it under a gloss next time I'm on a night out to see if it helps. So far so good, and think ill get it in shine to. Will buy again and again. Oh, also love the packaging, hate how with a lot of balms you have to stick your finger in them to apply!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

This is the best lip treatment and can be worn alone or over/under other lipstick. It has SPF and looks great. I put mine away for the winter but now brought it out again since my lips have been so dry with our very mild Vancouver weather. I love it!!!!! I am a lipstick junkie and this one is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

wtfreak this better not get discontinued why smashbox whyyyyyy. This is my HG lip product. This treatment has the perfect color for my skintone, and almost all skintones at that, plus it is so moisturizing, and the packaging is super cute. This is the greatest stuff ever, I would recommend it to anyone. 18 bucks was a little much, but for this, it is worth it to me!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to add another rave for this, and I'm sad it's on the Curtain Call list now because it's really nice. It's smooth, has spf, lasts awhile, is a great nude-pink color I can wear with nearly everything (the swatch on their site made it look warmer than it is IRL, at least to my eye) and it's quite moisturizing. I love the white case too, I can see it in my ginormous stash of lippies and/or the bottom of my bag :) I want to get the other one, Smashing Ray, before it's gone too because this one really surpassed what I expected. Good stuff, get it before it's gone and Smashbox, please make more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'D REBUY THIS 338934 TIMES! I have smashing ray and beam and am suppper pleased with them. Beam is def my favorite. It's a great lip treatment, expensive, but great nonetheless. The colors are gorgeous!

To the reviewer under me: Im pretty sure yours was old or something because both of the ones I bought applied smoothly!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Most moisturizing lipsticks just slide off my lips within 30 minutes but this one holds up much longer. The color is pretty sheer, just a MLBB with a hint of shine. I pair it with MUFE's Aqua Lips Lipliner in 2C for more pigment. The only thing I don't like is as the tube wears down you are left with much more moisturizing center than color. I alternate this with Tarte's Inside Out Vitamin Lipstick in Sweet Dreams which is another one to try if Beam doesn't work for you. UPDATE: I love the color but it's too drying on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ehadams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite lipstick/gloss/moisturizer! It smells/tastes great, looks great (on my skin anyway..others might need diff color), lasts a long time, and keeps my lips feeling nice without feeling like I have tons of gloss or lipstick on. It is not sticky, oily, drying, and doesn't clump up. The packaging is great, it isn't expensive compared to what is out there at this quality level, and it has SPF 15 too! How much better could it get? I might have to go out and try all the other colors too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by smiley13tree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this product was just okay. My lips are quite pigmented, so this added no color. It has this odd smell to it as well. It dries out a bit quickly too. The packaging is quite nice though. Smashbox always has classy packaging. I would not buy this again; I'll stick to my regular chapstick.
*EDIT* I gave this to my mom, and it looked really nice. I guess my lips are too dark for this to show up properly. Plus, she liked the texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by girlinbetween

So, I've had this product for about a month now so I figured it's been enough time to give a decent review. First off let me tell you my lips are perpetually dry and flaky, I have to exfoliate every morning and chapstick is my best friend! So knowing that I LOVED this lippie! I can actually put it on without chapstick on under it and it just glides on smoothly, gives a hint of color and a slight shine, basically a classic YLBB color. The only drawback is it doesn't last very long, but i found that if i use some chapstick before the color lasts a little longer. The packaging is great, love the white! I only took a lippie off for price, but you pay for what you get, and it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this! My go-to color for summer and I carry it everywhere. The texture is very smooth and silky, definitely moisturizing on my dry lips too. The scent is a little off-putting at first, but you get used to it I guess. There is no shimmer or glitter, but a very slight gloss that always looks perfect and never overly done up, just natural. The SPF is a huge benefit for me too.