December 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Lipstick - Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by trull

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Be very careful when applying Revelon liquid lipstick-stains your teeth badly & could not get it off the black streaks.
This was not mentioned anywhere on product
Be careful if you do use it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing MayKate and Ashley metallic lip foils. I couldnt find a listing here. I have been searching for a lipstick that had lasting power and didnt fade or wasnt too greasy. These are little , the size of a lipsoft lip balm and I love the size. They are highly pigmented and come 2 to a pack. The colors are beautiful, there is a bronze/brown& lighter beige color & the other duo is pink & a raspberry color. I bought both packs . One pack is 3.99 at WalMArt. Who would have guessed Mary Kate Ashley? I am so pleased with the staying power of these and the beautiful colors. They have the effect of a lipstick & a little gloss over it. The plus is they are made in the USA also. Just love these and looks like they go fast according to how many were gone when I went back for the second pack!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sgarrett

I can't say enough good things about WTF? lipsticks. They are fairly long wearing, BEAUTIFUL lipsticks. The colors are described fairly accurately on the website and the packaging looks nice. Not expensive-looking, but nice. My favorite colors are rusty roses and glamour puss. For a great sample of who's the fairest lipsticks, try the greatest hits lip wheel.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lin_m

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great colors and superb packaging, but too drying. I don't like having to put lip balm on first, even when doing touch-ups. I use up the several colors I own, but don't expect to buy more. If you don't mind the super-dry texture, then you should try one of these and decide for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 6:43:00 AM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hot Velvet (new for fall) is so creamy and beautiful, I ordered another from the Velvet Line. Gorgeous with the fall fashion colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Duster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a sample in Rusty Roses - nice lipstick, no smell or taste, very creamy but doesn't last. Nice browned down rose color - no orange or red tones no me anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by suzetteh

I have this in glamour puss and the goldberry....I love them they are such unique colors and last a good while. I love the mini lipstick tube that holds a full size....very cute! The goldberry is a little drying, but use a lipbalm and it is great. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2002 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got one of these in the famous Goldberry and also in Holiday (a deep, shimmery, brownish-plum). The Goldberry was far too dry on me, though the color was amazing. The Holiday seems to be not quite as drying, but I still need moisture. WTF? makes some beautiful colors, and I may try more of these in the future since some are more moisturizing than others. Nice price and cute packaging, (although the WTF? logo on the case wears off very easily.)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by theman

I got Glamour Puss as a GWP, and although the color is very pretty (brown-red/berry with gold), it did not last at all, and it dried out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2001 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 2 WTF? lipsticks - Red Stain and Sweetie Darling. I adore both of them - the colors are truly unique and beautiful. My only complaint is that I find them rather drying. I did have goldberry, which is a lovely color, but it was very dry and I swapped it - I need moisture on my dry lips! I would recommend them though for the fantastic colors.