July 22, 2014 | 2461 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Lilac Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by cmars29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, this was only a dollar; I have been trying to remind myself, you get what you pay for. For a dollar you get a lot of product, considering Stila's click pens can cost up to $20. Overall I hate this product.I love the color, but that is about it. The click pen works and sometimes it doesn't, it can take up to five minutes of continous turning to get this stuff out, and the felt on the pen wears off pretty quickly. Which isn't a big deal if you like little fibers stuck to your lips. Also, the formula needs a little improving. Again, the color is nice; I got this in bitter, which is a nice raspberry color. But this stuff smears so easy and it bleeds. I have never had a problem with any type of lip products traveling. There is also a weird sweet medicine odor to this...so for a buck I guess you can't beat that, if you are just experimenting but I wouldn't add this particular product to my everyday bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice sheer, shiney, mauve color. I actually HATE click pens but this was free with purchase. It actually came up nice and did not goo all over the place. No real smell or taste and the cap stays on well. One of the new products.