October 25, 2014 | 1113 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elysee - bioaccel-sb

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnation

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used several bottles of this and can't tell what it did if anything for me. I quit using Elysee because you had to layer and layer and layer the products. I just didn't see any special results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

I used this product when it was first introduced and needless to say, I never bought it again. For $34.50, I thought what the heck? First of all, the product was simply too thick to remove from the bottle via the dropper they give you. Second, I saw absolutely no benefits from this serum at all. Third, it began to give me bumps under the skin which went away when I discontinued use. I just don't know about Elysee. They tell you not to believe the "hype" about all other skin care lines and that theirs is the most effective regardless of price, but their products simply didn't perform as I exepected after watching Linda Marshall on HSN. I'll stick with and other brands that I've used in the past that have given me better results.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by kangni2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate to ruin the good review here but i have to say this product does absolutely nothing for me. I religiously used 2 bottles every night for 4-5 months and see no improvement to my skin's clarity or other things. It does feel moisturizing upon applying and absorbed quickly but that's about it. And the drop bottle is not convenient to use at all.

As many other serum type of product, I need another layer of heavy moisturizer on top of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

This is the only product so far the the Elysee line that I like. Upon application on clean skin, it makes the skin poreless looking yet slightly moistened. It does "appeared" to de-stress the skin, its like having a cup of hot tea at home in the evening after a stressful day. However, I still need to layer moisturizer on top, even in summer time. This is one of the few products sold individually on TV that does not included in a kit. The usual price is Cad$40 but occasionally will sell for about Cad$35. I have gone through 4 or 5 bottles already, the package is hygienic, I wish it comes in a 4 oz size.
The consistency is thick, but when I get to the bottom I just put a few drops of distilled water & shake it up, that enables me to use up the entity.
EDIT: fast forward 1.5 years later, 8/09, TSC is selling it for Cad$28 a bottle, its a "today only" price, as Linda Marshall is on TSC today, I quickly nabbed 3 bottles. Although I love using this, the price has gone up to over $40 so this is a good chance for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by amara_lani

I have been using this product EVERY SINGLE DAY for 7 months now. I buy from the Home Shopping Network as I find the price easy to digest, and I stock up when they appear. Bio-accel SB comes in a glass dropper-bottle and contains over 80 proteins and peptides for stressed skin. Especially great for folks post-40 due to the peptides, I figured it couldn't hurt to start early so I apply bioaccel-SB after FYO & Pycogenol. It is CEO Linda's #1 favorite product. What I love about the Elysee line is that it does not use all of the extra "fillers" that many other products use. I recommend checking out the HSN web site where you can watch streamed video clips of the HSN programs when Elysee products are on the air: simply click on any Elysee product to view the video option. Also, great deals on Elysee products come out every couple of months. You can make life a bit easier by signing up for email notices of when these products will appear on the show. They truly live up to their claims. I do not believe in miracle products, hardly such a thing, but this combo of 3 Elysee products has made my skin more clear, bright, fresh and smooth and it has not gone unnoticed! These will remain in my arsenal for YEARS to come.

Update 10/17/08:
WOW, this is really hard. This peptide-rich serum DOES have parabens and some "fillers" afterall. Linda Marshall does deserve credit for creating such a superb product at a terrific price that compares to $300 serums and creams at the most elite retailers. BUT, sadly, there are questionable ingredients in this (including 5 different parabens) and comedogenic hydrogenated vegetable oil and I will no longer use this. For another peptide option in a more natural product, try MyChelle Supreme Polypeptide Cream for $39 or Juice Beauty Nutrient Moisturizer. Other strong serum options (without peptides): Jurlique Biodynamic Beauty serum (with organic retinol for aging skin, losing skin elasticity, wrinkles, redness, discolorations) or night lotion.

**I reserve a 5-lippie rating for products that shine above the rest in terms of efficacy, and based on toxicity and comedogenicity. I have a strong interest in consumer health and setting higher standards for the beauty industry. I extensively research products developed with consumer health in mind. This is my personal quest to find the best-quality products. We shouldn't have to choose between beauty and health.**

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by weboat2

Bio-Accel is LOADED with 80 amino acids that improves wrinkles, dryness and works with your own HGH to take your skin to the next level. I've used this am and pm for 2 months. My skin is more supple, firmer and my nose to mouth lines are greatly diminished. It also helps with dryness. The Elysee line as a whole is power packed with ingredients and since using this line, I will never use anything else. I have tried MANY other quality lines and nothing ompares to Elysee. I purchase Elysee products through HSN.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Sn00t

I have been using this for over a year. I have not found another facial serum that even compares. It has evened out my skin tone and made my face so much brighter. It goes on very smooth, not oily or greasy at all, and it absorbs very quickly. It's like a moisturizer, anti-aging serum, and face brightener all in one little bottle. It's quite expensive, but I only use 1-2 drops at night, so it lasts me quite a while (about 6 months). A little background about me - I am 26 years old, caucasian, and have combination skin. I have oily, acne-prone skin that tends to break out in a couple of pimples around that time of the month.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by dnakr

I have been using this product since June 23, 2007. I see a remarkable difference in my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. It evens out my skin tone. My skin looks brighter, not so stressed. It is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 1:16:00 PM More reviews by wylie1204

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I have only just discovered Elysee! This is HSN's best kept secret. I ordered a "try me" kit which included 5 of Elysee's cutting edge products. One of those, was this product which I am crazy for. It contains some of the most scientifically advanced ingredients available on the market packed into this tiny bottle. It's claimed to be a serum, however, the consistency is more like a light moisturizer. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper applicator, and it can be a little challenging to get the product out since it is on the thicker side. It absorbs immediately and makes my skin so soft. When you take a look a the long list of incredible ingredients in there, including a TON of various peptides, DMAE, and carnosine, you will wonder why you didn't make that purchase sooner. I feel estatic with the results I am seeing in the mirror, my lines are disappearing and I have incredible radiance in my skin. For the incredible price offered on HSN, you are a fool to not make the investment. This is my #1 skincare from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, now I really think I found something! I just received this product from HSN and have used it for a few days. All I can say is WOW! This stuff is fantastic! It's loaded, and I mean LOADED with active ingredients, very little fillers and the like. I only needed a small amount to cover face and neck, and I even used it by my eyes which are my trouble spot. I used it at night and woke up to spectacular looking skin. Time will tell if the collagen boosting claims are true, but between this and Collaboost 1,3 I'm set. I will finish out my Re Vive Volumizing Serum on my lips since it's basically the lip plumping ingredient with a molecule of KGF in it. I'm going to continue with Bio-Accell SB at night and Collaboost in the morning. One word of caution: this serum is THICK, so I suggest using a Q-Tip to get it out of the bottle since the dropper can't even suck it up. This needs a major packaging overhaul. The packaging sucks, but the serum is the BEST I've used in 20 years! For the price, you literally can't beat it! Try it and see for yourself!