December 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find the scent nice and fruity, it may be strong at times but I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by harmonyten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this its foams well and cleans well for the 8$ cad price tag it lasts you about a month if your a high school student using a dime size amount in a pouf its smells good and cleanses well you actually feel clean ! i probably wouldn't buy this exact smell again i may try a more moisturizing wash like coconut cream or the chocolate one its actually a good product and the price is not all half bad for the quality ..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kap428

My mother and I first bought this about 6 months ago in a small bottle and loved it. It both looks and smells great. A lot of the time when buying strawberry products I find them to be overpowering in smell after stepping out of the shower, but I found this to be a perfect combination of a lovely stronger smell in the shower and a great soft subtle smell after. loved the smooth texture and felt very soft on skin. we have now purchased a large bottle, which really worth the $20- huge amount great price. I also recommend the strawberry exfoliating body wash to go along with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by jolicorne

Using this for years, me and mom's fav scent of TBS! The smell lingers on your body for whole day and easy to wash but still that moisturizing! Great product with worthy price! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I actually found this stuff at TJ Maxx, and the pump was broken so I paid $3 for a huge bottle, and I love this stuff, I will actually go to The Body Shop and purchase it now. The soap free as aspect of it is great, my skin has never been so soft and healthy looking, I guess I didn't realize how much other body washes that contained soap were drying my already dry skin out. The smell is heavenly, so I am sold, its my go to body wash now!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to summer fragrance for hand sanitizer, body wash, body butter, gym spray, etc. I always have some on hand and generally pick them up on sale. I just love the smell of The Body Shop's strawberry. It reminds me of the strawberry flavoured Asian gum I used to have as a kid and I can't get enough of it. The body wash is great. It does everything it's supposed to - gets you clean without drying out your skin, lathers nicely and smells amazing. It's not the best body wash I've ever used, which is why I'm only giving this four stars, but there's really nothing to complain about. I wish it came in a pump bottle, but otherwise, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by fluffling

I love this shower gel, one of my favorites :)
I got a massive 750ml bottle at a factory shop last May for only a tiny bit more than their regular 200ml bottle.
I'm still going through it, and I was given a 200ml bottle as part of my birthday present in December, so that's on my shelf waiting to be used.
It lasts a long time as it foams so much.
The flip lid on the small bottle seems nice and easy tp use (tho it hasn't actually been used yet)
and the pump on my big bottle is perfect, it's worked well and I like how I can lock it.
The only problem that I can find with this is my big bottle seems to have gone a little bit off, it's still in date but just not smelling as nice anymore, idk if this is because it's been sitting on my windowsill in the sunlight tho, which can apparently affect it.
Either I love this product and will definitely when (if ever) I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this strawberry shower gel so much,
it smells sooooooooooooooo nice.
it's perfect when used with the gloves also from TBS or it will be a bit hard to wash off.
can be a bit drying for colder months, so make sure you keep this for summer.
i'm on my 2nd bottle and already stocked up cause i just can't imagine myself buying other shower gels unless they discontinue this one (which is impossible since strawberry is their best selling range).
i have dermatitis slash eczema on my back and i can't use any shower gel with sls or it'll flare up and since this is soap free, add another good point for TBS.
the scent doesn't last that long on your skin, sometimes i can smell it sometimes i can't, but my bathroom always smells like strawberry fields and i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really look for much in a shower gel - all I want for it is to smell nice, be soft on the skin and leave my skin feeling clean. Most gels I've tried have done all these things, so it usually just comes down to scent for me.

This one smells like fresh strawberries in the Summer. It's amazing. So fresh, fruity and girly and I the scent lingers a while after the shower as well.

It is however rather strong, as TBS products usually are, so it's not something for those who like unscented products. It's perfect for me though, so I will keep re-purchasing items from the strawberry line.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LushGamer

This has the most amazing smell. However it is quite sweet so if you are more into the spices, ginger etc. scents if this may not be the scent for you.

It feels so nice on my skin and helps me feel refreshed after a tiring day.