The Body Shop Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

The strawberry line from The Body Shop smells so amazing. This shower gel is pretty reasonably priced (AUD$3.99 for a travel size, AUD$9.99 for a full size) and it's lasts for a fair while too due to you not needing a great deal as it lathers really well. The scent doesn't linger on the skin as long as the body butter but the two work well together. The real selling point is the amazing strawberry scent. It's not too artificial and it's not too sweet either. No matter how many shower gels I use, I always have one of these around as well.

on 1/9/2015 5:06:00 AM

I like this product, it is a shower gel which lathers nicely however it's sweet strawberry scent is its real selling factor. It's not a natural strawberry, it smells like strawberry lollies rather than juicy strawberry fruit. It is a fun shower gel with a lingering scent which makes your skin and shower smell nice however, it does not provide dry skin with moisture. It is an effective product which cleans well, however if it did not have such a beautiful scent I would not repurchase. The scent makes this otherwise ordinary product stand out and earns it the fourth lippie. The product is also very reasonably priced.

on 12/5/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I find the scent nice and fruity, it may be strong at times but I like it.

on 10/21/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this its foams well and cleans well for the 8$ cad price tag it lasts you about a month if your a high school student using a dime size amount in a pouf its smells good and cleanses well you actually feel clean ! i probably wouldn't buy this exact smell again i may try a more moisturizing wash like coconut cream or the chocolate one its actually a good product and the price is not all half bad for the quality ..

on 7/21/2014 12:10:00 PM

My mother and I first bought this about 6 months ago in a small bottle and loved it. It both looks and smells great. A lot of the time when buying strawberry products I find them to be overpowering in smell after stepping out of the shower, but I found this to be a perfect combination of a lovely stronger smell in the shower and a great soft subtle smell after. loved the smooth texture and felt very soft on skin. we have now purchased a large bottle, which really worth the $20- huge amount great price. I also recommend the strawberry exfoliating body wash to go along with this.

on 6/17/2014 3:31:00 AM

Using this for years, me and mom's fav scent of TBS! The smell lingers on your body for whole day and easy to wash but still that moisturizing! Great product with worthy price! ;)

on 6/3/2014 12:33:00 PM

I actually found this stuff at TJ Maxx, and the pump was broken so I paid $3 for a huge bottle, and I love this stuff, I will actually go to The Body Shop and purchase it now. The soap free as aspect of it is great, my skin has never been so soft and healthy looking, I guess I didn't realize how much other body washes that contained soap were drying my already dry skin out. The smell is heavenly, so I am sold, its my go to body wash now!

This is my go-to summer fragrance for hand sanitizer, body wash, body butter, gym spray, etc. I always have some on hand and generally pick them up on sale. I just love the smell of The Body Shop's strawberry. It reminds me of the strawberry flavoured Asian gum I used to have as a kid and I can't get enough of it. The body wash is great. It does everything it's supposed to - gets you clean without drying out your skin, lathers nicely and smells amazing. It's not the best body wash I've ever used, which is why I'm only giving this four stars, but there's really nothing to complain about. I wish it came in a pump bottle, but otherwise, love it.

on 4/7/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shower gel, one of my favorites :)
I got a massive 750ml bottle at a factory shop last May for only a tiny bit more than their regular 200ml bottle.
I'm still going through it, and I was given a 200ml bottle as part of my birthday present in December, so that's on my shelf waiting to be used.
It lasts a long time as it foams so much.
The flip lid on the small bottle seems nice and easy tp use (tho it hasn't actually been used yet)
and the pump on my big bottle is perfect, it's worked well and I like how I can lock it.
The only problem that I can find with this is my big bottle seems to have gone a little bit off, it's still in date but just not smelling as nice anymore, idk if this is because it's been sitting on my windowsill in the sunlight tho, which can apparently affect it.
Either I love this product and will definitely when (if ever) I run out.

on 3/11/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love this strawberry shower gel so much,
it smells sooooooooooooooo nice.
it's perfect when used with the gloves also from TBS or it will be a bit hard to wash off.
can be a bit drying for colder months, so make sure you keep this for summer.
i'm on my 2nd bottle and already stocked up cause i just can't imagine myself buying other shower gels unless they discontinue this one (which is impossible since strawberry is their best selling range).
i have dermatitis slash eczema on my back and i can't use any shower gel with sls or it'll flare up and since this is soap free, add another good point for TBS.
the scent doesn't last that long on your skin, sometimes i can smell it sometimes i can't, but my bathroom always smells like strawberry fields and i love it.