July 31, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Avon - ColorTrend Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes so LONG and defined, along as volumised! I would repurchase and I don't understand the bad reviews... However, when I first used it I hated it and then I waited a month or so (I hate wasting mascaras) and tried it again and I loved it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not that horrible really ..I have read the reviews after buying it and was pretty scared ..I used Color Trend mascara years ago , and yes , it's Avon 's weakiest one (I love Avon mascaras in general ) but honestly it has improved greatly over the years ..Let's see the good & the bad
The good :
- VERY lengthening.
- Good wand with bristles that catches every little lash eaily
- Not smudgey and long lasting
-Holds a curl beautifully .
-The price
The Bad :
- A bit wet formula , but it dries quickly .
-It flakes slightly after few hours
- With the second coat it gets a bit clumpy .
-No volume .
- Very hard to remove , even with an oil based cleanser .
I have it in Black by the way , but I have black eyelashes anway ...
It would give great results for somone who is after length only , with oily lids and on a budget but I am sure you can get better ones for the same price ...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasArmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is dirt cheap at 4.50, but I've had better mascaras that were cheaper. This is quite wet at first but once it dries a bit more it's okay. It clumps after a few coats but in general it's not too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got a sample size of this and that was enough for me. The colour is cute but not really wearable. It is water proof but it flakes off during the day. I was underwhelmed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

I did not like this mascara the only good thing about it that it
did not smudge . but it did not give my lash a big volume
i wanted . I am happy that it`s a cheap one so I did not regret
buying it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just awful, doesnt give any color, I have in violet. Dosent do anything for lashes except make them look like their not there.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. Very low quality, cheap package,worst one. Think twice before you intent to buy it. It only paints your lashes (in a bad way). I m sure that your lashes look better without using that mascara. Try different brands. You can try maybelline mascara line which is as cheap as avon but much more qualifed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossbitch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! I finally found my HG mascara and this is it. I got my first Avon colorTrend pump up the volume mascara as a present and it is brilliant! Just what I needed for my short lashes. It is cheap, so I don't feel too bad when I discard it for hygiene reasons after three months. I have tried many mascaras including the much hyped Yves Saint Laurent faux cils mascara, or whatever its called, you know what I'm talking about anyway. It gives you beautiful doe-eyes and stays put like that all day! I'm usually disapointed with other mascaras as initially I may have created that "false lash" effect but it usually diminishes as time goes by as flaking ensues and so forth. Excellent product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2006 6:24:00 AM More reviews by 17girl_ro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well, like i sad before, i don`t like avon! cheap products with worst quality... not the best combination ... color trend is even worst then ussualy at avon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by autumnskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Terrible stuff. I threw mine out it was so bad. In this case, you definitely get what you pay for.