October 2, 2014 | 1865 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Professionnel Absolut Repair shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Nicolehasredhair

Not a bad product

I got a nice big pump bottle of it, it easily removes product build up without stripping natural oils and destroying my colour.

Smells nice

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have tried almost every single shampoo in this brand/line, and this one is the Best. Don't let the word absolut scare you, it is repairing and moisturizing, BUT it does clean your scalp well. I thought this would leave my hair greasy like the Intense Repair shampoo. It is almost Holy Grail status. My hair has gone through color plus thermal/Japanese straightening and this left it feeling silky. The packaging is perfect, and if you think the price is too much, then buy it from Amazon. It is worth it, and it is better than all the new Kerastase shampoos. You should also pair it with the conditioner (tube). The masque that goes with it contains wax, like all of L'oreal's masques with the exception of Lumino Contrast (my HG).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by xxlauren90xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had previously used the loreal absolute repair serum which I LOVED, so I thought this is in the same line so I will try it and went and purchased the 1 litre bottle, in all honesty I was absolutely mortified, I dont know if I had a dodgy bottle, (highly doubt) but it left my hair so so so unbelieveably greasy and sticky.

I can honestly say it is literally the worst shampoo I have ever used, I was so dissapointed in the product, I used it the first time and thought well maybe I just didnt rinse my hair enough considering its probably got alot of product that mimics or replicates natural oils to help damaged hair, but I since used it another two times and I hated it just as much if not more, I cannot see how anyone could possibly use this, unless your happy to have revolting feeling hair that looks greasy and dull.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

I just went through a bad colour job which had to be corrected a week later. I have fine hair and I knew I was going to need to address the outcome of this battering. I credit this shampoo and conditioner with strengthening my strands. The formula is constructed to reinforce the bonds in the hair shaft. It also gives incredible moisture that doesn't weigh my hair down. It is shiny and has incredible body and it brings out the wave in a nice unconstructed way. I am perplexed by the reviewers who said this made their hair greasy. I use the companion masque everytime I shampoo and I have to say my hair is glorious. Yes they are expensive but I use my CVS coupons and I get the set at a decent price. I am happy to use such highly effective products. If you have damaged hair I recommend investing in this line. I will continue to use this as my standard products.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ben begenmedim.yikarken farklilik hissetmedim siradan sonrasinda da sacimda belirgin bir degisim olmadi beklentimi karsilamadi

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used at first I liked it as it made my hair super soft and I liked the smell however after a few washes it left my roots really sticky to the point I kept washing it over and over as it felt I didn't wash out the shampoo properly I stopped using it and my hair was fine after and it took a lot of wages after to make the stickiness on my roots go away ... Don't waste ur money

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I'd say this shampoo is average at best. It's very expensive as well, about $20 for a 250ML bottle. I found the smell a bit too strong and it really stuck to my hair which I didn't like. The shampoo didn't do all that much for my hair. I know my hair has some damage and the product claims to repair damage in just a few uses. I found there wasn't much difference in the look or feel of my hair plus I had lots of tangles after using it. It needs to be used with the Absolut Repair conditioner or masque plus one of the leave in AR treatments for it to be really effective which is very expensive as every piece in this line runs about $20 apiece. From my experience none of the products in this line are worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I went in for ombre and the stylist really ruined and damaged my hair. At the end of the appointment he recommended this shampoo and being desperate I paid $9.99 for a 3.4oz little bottle (100ml). First of all, I got sick of the smell really quickly and was glad I didn't buy the big bottle. The shampoo is not that bad but didn't notice anything great either. It makes my hair soft and smooth but that's because of the silicone in it which I didn't like and also didn't like the sulfates either. Won't buy it again. I'm reviewing the neofibrine one....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this product as L'Oreal Products have done wonders on my hair before. I was sorely disappointed. I have chemically and heat damaged hair (I've permanently straightened my hair twice) and my thick hair had become thin, dry and frizzy. I still haven't found my HG shampoo but I KNOW this is not it. It drys my hair in the shower and tangles it up terribly. (I have Sebastian drench conditioner though which saves my hair and detangles and softens instantly after) But the dryness with the shampoo worries me. I would not repurchase. The price was great as I always get it on discount (50% off).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have normal scalp and split ends. I hate to condition my hair because i hate how conditioner give that slippery feel on my hands. I do not visit the salon for anything else but a trim or a haircut and which means, i go to the salon like 2 times max a year. So from all that damage i get from sun and heat styling tools, my hair got repaired by just a wash from this shampoo. No more split ends, no more dry damaged hair. Its so good to know you only need shampoo to mantain your hair. I bought this at SGD$14.50 thats like twice the price of a normal shampoo, but worth it. Its sunny and humid here so i shower 2 to 3 times a day and shampoo my hair and scalp. If u have very long hair, about 1.5 pump is more than enough, anything more than that will leave your scalp greasy.