July 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - triple treat tea tree conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this for a few months as a co-wash and once or twice as a regular conditioner. It worked well as a co-wash, helping to clean and not leaving my hair greasy. It didn't tingle unless I left it on for a long time, which I didn't like to do as it then left my hair oily. It has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger. It wasn't hydrating or frizz-banishing enough as a regular conditioner for me, however I did use a harsh shampoo so it could have been that instead. I would recommend this to ladies with not as dry hair, or with extremely dry curls for purposes as a cowash(which I've determined just isn't for me).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Meh. This dissappointed me. I was in the mid to try something different. It seemed to work well at first, and then I started getting insane dandruff and greasy, dull, limp hair. It's weird how it just changed about 1/3 of the way through the bottle. I'll be going back to good old tried and true Giovanni Golden Wheat shampoo. I t works great on my fine, thin hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This is actually my favorite product out of the whole Giovanni line. It has a light pleasing scent. I like that it makes my hair feel softer, has detangling properties to it too, and it makes my hair feel and look stronger after I use it.

Some people do use it to come wash with. But, I simply use it as a rinse out conditioner and it works perfect fine for me that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by serenityx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is amazing! I love any product with tea tree oil extract and this was perfect for my hair. I was getting compliments on how my hair looked a lot sleeker/shinier and define in its curls. My hair has become a lot healthier too with less split ends.
During the first time of application, my scalp felt an immediate tingling and cooling sensation from the pepper-mint.
On the flip side, that sensation didn't appear again on my +2nd use. This conditioner doesn't help with detangling the hair nor does it make it softer/smoother.
I would definitely be buying this again and recommend it to anyone who wants healthy hair that doesn't care about the detangling/softness factor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I love the matching shampoo and the smell of this conditioner, for my purposes, it's not my favorite. I've been looking for a good conditioner for conditioner cleansing and I thought since a lot of the extracts and oils in the conditioner were very cleansing that it would be great. But it just doesn't condition my hair enough. I usually rinse my hair with a baking soda rinse for 30 seconds, then use a HEFTY amount of conditioner that I massage for a minute, then let sit while I wash myself and shave. I rinse thoroughly and finish with an apple cider vinegar rinse. Even though the texture is great and it definitely cleans, I'm left with straw-like, frizzy hair. This surprised me since my hair is a bit more on the oilier side. I've never had this issue with other conditioners that I've tried as cleansing conditioners. I've started making my own conditioner and I'm happy with that, but I'm still looking for a conditioner that I can keep on hand when I don't have the time to make my recipe. So far, Organix Coconut Milk is the best as far as results and price. As much as I love Gionvanni products, this particular one didn't make the grade for my hair. Although it does work great for shaving my legs. But if someone is looking for a lightweight conditioner for thin, oily hair, it's worth a try with the shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by aimela

Shiny, sleek, soft. In combination with matching shampoo, hair looks shiny and sleek, a tad stiff but still soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Tea Tree oil is my favorite hair and skin product ingredient. This conditioner works wonders on my dry, coarse hair. It softens, untangles, and gives it a nice shine. I switch out my conditioners with this one regularly. It has a nice tingly tea tree scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tresoxymoron

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Moisturises my hair without weighing it down. It provides enough slip for me, I don't get that usually for most organic conditioners that i have tried (Akin, EO, etc) I hate the packaging with the stylish looking but hard to use squarish cap. Price wise it's a little pricey, it's at SGD$12.80 for 250ml but it'll be more worth it to get it at the industrial 1 litre size. I have near shoulder length asian hair, thick with each strand being coarse and get rather unruly when it's short and not blown without a hairdryer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by jekki012

I got an entire bottle as a sample years ago and I thought it was completely useless because it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry, highlighted hair (as a point of reference, I use Biolage's conditioning balm as my daily conditioner + their leave in). I set it aside because I felt guilty about throwing away an entire bottle of product, even if I didn't like it. Fast forward to about a month ago, where I had this crazy idea to use it as a shampoo. I have been using cleansing oils/balms on my face (no more foaming cleansers) with much success so I figured, why wouldn't the same concept work on my hair? My scalp was cleansed and tingly, and my hair felt so soft and silky but not weighed down (miraculously, as I have thin hair). Also, I have been opting to rinse for a day or 2 with just water and conditioning my ends daily, but I wanted a little more of a clean scent to my hair after rinsing, and this does the trick without stripping my natural oils. I would like to note that although it is a great gentle cleanser, it is not enough conditioning for my hair, so I do use the conditioning balm on my ends afterward. Not a great conditioner, but great for off label/unconventional use! Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by eclair9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Does not detangle or moisturize enough, but I suspect it's because I have a lot of dry, thick hair. Either way, I'm giving it a good rating because my scalp loves the soothing feel. Smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down. Definitely a good conditioner to keep on rotation.