November 26, 2014 | 1881 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Breathe Fragrance Mist - Romance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This fragrance is an example of amber done right! It's a gorgeous powdery, lightly musky amber fragrance with some vanilla and spice mixed in. Very sensual, warm and yummy without really being gourmand. A very classy scent from a store (Bath and Body Works) that doesn't specialize in sophistication. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by fiamma84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They need to bring this one back! I l really like this fragrance because it's a warm, powdery scent but it's not long lasting which is the disapointing part. Really great for fall and winter weather use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I personally love this scent. Some people I know think it smells like old lady perfume, but I find it very sophisticated and sexy. It's perfect for evenings out on the town.

I would recommend this but I guess it has been discontinued for quite some time now. I wouldn't know since I haven't step foot in a B&BW store for years. I still own the fragrance and have 3/4 of it left, so it really lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Bloodrush192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice smell! Why did you have to discontinue it? Oh well, I didn't pay much for it anyway. Hahaha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

BBW's Breathe ROMANCE "Sensuous Amber & Myrrh" combines two of my favorite base notes and the results are not bad at all. Seriously, it's not one of my favorites in the Breathe line, but I've got to say...it's sexy indeed, but not "in your face sexy". No, Breathe Romance is subtle, understated sexiness, and it's quite nice to wear. For those who like spicy but not "loud" spicy, this may be a scent to try. Sadly, though, like the other Breathe Fragrance Mists, they are cologne strength, so the lasting power is fleeting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Breathe Romance Fragrance roll-on instead of the mist. However, the scent is the same...which is gorgeous! I love this scent. I like to use it when I'm feeling sexy, to me it just fits. I don't think that the staying power lasts long though....wish it did.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by mariechaton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome original scent! It's being discontinued so i bought 5 bottles of the mist. I have never smelled anything like it and i get comments all the time. I only wear it during the fall...with the crisp dry air...it's just classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by stephaniea9051

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I fell in love with this fragrance. I got the whole set of the perfume and the matching lotion. After walking around my house, my dad told me I smelled repulsive. Only when I wore the lotion though, so now i threw out the bottle of lotion and just kept the fragrance. It is light and airy, not fruity smelling at all. My ex-boyfriend told me I smelled like a grandma, but that it was a good smell. It's not very young smelling in my opinion, but I don't mind. Not over powering at all. It airs out really quick, but for the price, you can afford to spray it ten times a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by wnzdazchld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Almost everytime I wear this someone tells me that I smell nice. It's such a warm, soft fragrance. I wear it year 'round, but it's especially suited for cool, crisp Fall days. I pair it with the scented lotion & it leaves me soft & the scent , while not over powering, lasts me throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by twinkilass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent & miss it. it's cozy, warm, & a little sweet. not at all cloying or hard to wear.