Bath and Body Works Breathe Fragrance Mist - Romance

4.3

on 3/2/2010 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is an example of amber done right! It's a gorgeous powdery, lightly musky amber fragrance with some vanilla and spice mixed in. Very sensual, warm and yummy without really being gourmand. A very classy scent from a store (Bath and Body Works) that doesn't specialize in sophistication. I highly recommend.

on 1/25/2010 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

They need to bring this one back! I l really like this fragrance because it's a warm, powdery scent but it's not long lasting which is the disapointing part. Really great for fall and winter weather use.

on 1/11/2009 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I personally love this scent. Some people I know think it smells like old lady perfume, but I find it very sophisticated and sexy. It's perfect for evenings out on the town.

I would recommend this but I guess it has been discontinued for quite some time now. I wouldn't know since I haven't step foot in a B&BW store for years. I still own the fragrance and have 3/4 of it left, so it really lasts.

on 5/31/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a nice smell! Why did you have to discontinue it? Oh well, I didn't pay much for it anyway. Hahaha.

on 1/20/2008 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

BBW's Breathe ROMANCE "Sensuous Amber & Myrrh" combines two of my favorite base notes and the results are not bad at all. Seriously, it's not one of my favorites in the Breathe line, but I've got to say...it's sexy indeed, but not "in your face sexy". No, Breathe Romance is subtle, understated sexiness, and it's quite nice to wear. For those who like spicy but not "loud" spicy, this may be a scent to try. Sadly, though, like the other Breathe Fragrance Mists, they are cologne strength, so the lasting power is fleeting.

on 1/19/2008 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I have the Breathe Romance Fragrance roll-on instead of the mist. However, the scent is the same...which is gorgeous! I love this scent. I like to use it when I'm feeling sexy, to me it just fits. I don't think that the staying power lasts long though....wish it did.

on 1/12/2008 8:13:00 PM

Awesome original scent! It's being discontinued so i bought 5 bottles of the mist. I have never smelled anything like it and i get comments all the time. I only wear it during the fall...with the crisp dry air...it's just classic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At first I fell in love with this fragrance. I got the whole set of the perfume and the matching lotion. After walking around my house, my dad told me I smelled repulsive. Only when I wore the lotion though, so now i threw out the bottle of lotion and just kept the fragrance. It is light and airy, not fruity smelling at all. My ex-boyfriend told me I smelled like a grandma, but that it was a good smell. It's not very young smelling in my opinion, but I don't mind. Not over powering at all. It airs out really quick, but for the price, you can afford to spray it ten times a day.

on 10/19/2007 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Almost everytime I wear this someone tells me that I smell nice. It's such a warm, soft fragrance. I wear it year 'round, but it's especially suited for cool, crisp Fall days. I pair it with the scented lotion & it leaves me soft & the scent , while not over powering, lasts me throughout the day.

on 9/19/2007 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this scent & miss it. it's cozy, warm, & a little sweet. not at all cloying or hard to wear.

Popular Fragrances