November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Body Scrubs - Sephora - Super Charged Foot Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by SW82

I agree with the other review about getting it out of the tube. This is a very dry scrub and hard to get it all the way out of the tube. I add a little water to it and shake it that seems to help it a little. I do like how it's very gritty and scrubby and the fact that it foams up. It smells very refreshing and makes my feet really soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2005 3:50:00 PM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is from sephora's superstars collection. Sephora suggests you use this with their super smoothing foot cream but I only own this product so I can't judge the combined effect. While it really is a nice foot scrub (nice grit, nice foam, not too overpowering tea tree/mint scent) I have a major complaint with it... the packaging. Maybe it's just me but it's almost impossible to get the thick gritty paste out of the tube. When I can get it out of the tube I really enjoy this one. (Retail price: $15 for 2.5 fl oz)