October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - 13 Rabbit Bubble Bath

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creamier than the other gels. Its so thick and nice. Smells strongly of Chocolate and maybe Ginger? I have to track down the ingreidents and find out what the other main note is.

Sonic Death Monkey is so much better than this though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible yucky pooey. I hated the weird smell which was like rancid chocolate and it felt like I was pouring mud in the bath. Very unimpressive product but it seems that most of LUSH is over-priced and over-rated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 10:30:00 AM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a bit disappointed in 13 Rabbits Bubble Bath. I finally managed to get my hands on a bottle of this and it simply smells gorgeous out of the bottle... and thankfully I can't smell the ginger oil at all. Although when it comes to LUSH and chocolate, I do prefer Sonic Death Monkey shower gel. I poured two capfuls of this under the running water and it did give me a decent amount of bubbles, not as much as I get with bubble bar slices, but enough. However, I could not smell the scent of 13 Rabbit during my bath and only the slightest hint of a scent remained on my skin afterwards, which disappeared within minutes. My skin felt nice and soft but that was about it. I will try three or more capfuls next time, since this smells gorgeous, but I always use two capfuls of other LUSH liquid bath products and it's always more than enough. Either way, I wouldn't buy this again if it were still around.