September 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mauveberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I love Mauveberry. Beautiful on my pink toned, fair skin. I have used this color for years, I've probably purchased 5 or 6 of them now. I was afraid that they were going to discontinue them so I've stocked up for now. It's a barely there, subtle pink, mostly matte with a very slight satin sheen to it. It''s my go to lid color when I'm doing any look with plum, mauve, purple or raisin in the crease. I've recently started investing in MAC and Urban Decay shadows, but I've yet to find any high end dupe that looks like this. I have a couple of other Cover Girl Eye Enhancers colors and I find them very easy to de-pot and put in my z-palette, but if I don't de-pot, the packaging is easy enough to store and doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me: cool toned ppp. I have bought this shadow several times. I use it as a wash paired with winged eyeliner. It offers the slightest pinky/lavender colour on me & has a bit of sheen to it. It goes with everything I wear & I can use it with pretty much any crease colour that suits me (although I often use it on it's own). Will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was debating on which CG eyeshadow single to get for the BOGO half off sale at my drug store, and between Champagne, Mink and Mauveberry I went with the latter. I already have Pink Chiffon, which looks very similar to Mauveberry, but what sold me was that it looked slightly darker and less frosty. When I swatched them side by side at home they actually looked pretty different - namely PC is lighter and very nicely pigmented and MB is darker and hardly shows up at all. It's unfortunate because it is a nice color that would probably get alot of use in my collection. Oh, well, back to the store it goes :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice go to shade for a neutral day time shade. Excellent as a lid color. Nice consistency, no crumbs, dirt cheap, what's not to like?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Light shimmer, pink with hint of light lilac. nice shade to work with lavenders or purples. just bought at local grocery store for $1.99. I'm not in love with CG packaging so only 2 for that. I treid it on before leaving parking lot and it started to fade by the time I got home 30 minutes later. but it is 90 degrees and I had no eye primer on. I don't go to CG too much for eyeshadows but I like this neutral shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I was looking for a nice all over lid colour that wasn't too shimmery and I picked this up because the light lilac tone appealed to me. I was so relieved to find that the finish is actually satin which is mainly matte but has a little shimmer. The pigmentation is superb, but I didn't expect it to be seeing how it only costs $4CAD. I applied it as a wash all over my lid with a deeper purple in my crease and bam! it gives me this princess/fairytale look. This is worth checking out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bronwynk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a matte, greyish pink color. Not bad, but not spectacular. Really a bit hard to notice on the eye, and I'm on the pale side. I guess you could use it as a base with some other pinks/purples. I'm usually looking for simple colors that look great alone as a wash, and this wasn't it for me. It stayed on fine, no creasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is a nice neutral shade. It is a baise with a hint of mauve. I have PPP skin, dark brown hair, and greenish-brown eyes and this looks natural and fresh. I don't know haw it compare to Mauve Souffle but by comparing what I know and the reviews on Mauve Souffle this is better. I think it is a natural, good shadow that isgood for everyday. Best of all it is classified as a matte and neutral show this will suit many people.