April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Blush - Lancome - Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely color in the pan but on my NC40 skin it looks muddy. I can't get it to look like the color in the pan. I really wanted it to work because like I said, in the pan it's so lovely but it just doesn't work with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jedi_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to blush if I am wearing a red lip stick. The colour is very sophisticated that I feel it goes with any shade of Red. (And of course it goes with more than just Red ...)

In particular I am very impressed with the quality of the powder itself. It is soft and silky, very easy to apply.

This blush has the longest staying power of all the blushes in my collection (which consist of MAC, Nars & QUO blushes).

Given the quality and staying power of this blush, I will return to Lancome Blush Subtil for my next blush purchase in hopes I will find the same quality and staying power.

Very impressed.

Update 2012: I continue to be impressed with this blush. The staying power is more than fantastic and I love the elegant colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by pupster

This is my favorite blush for winter when I am deathly pale. This looks very dark but applied sparingly, looks like you just went for a brisk walk on a chilly day, healthy and glowing. The color payoff is really good, you don't need to use a lot, and the packaging allows you to use your own brush easily. There is no waste with this, the powder goes on your brush and doesn't scatter all over like with some brands. The texture has a translucent glow without shimmer, it does not look flat and caked even on dry skin. I am loving it worn with Clinique's black honey superbalm for daytime and with Lancome's lipstick in pret a plum for evening. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Luluw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely, low shimmer plummy brown pink shade. On my fair skin, this is a shade that really enhances my complexion. I like that this blends easy and has very little shimmer. The color is scary dark brick in the compact, but blends to this beautiful rosy (more plum than pink) glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by marciabrdy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been wearing this for years. I used to use an Estee Lauder one that was discontinued and I bought this on a whim. Great color. Can wear lightly because its sheer enough or layer it for more dramatic look. I have learned over the years that the "fine mill" powders make a difference in how they look when you apply them. This is a nice fine mill. Yes, pricier but the older I get the more its worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ransportscases

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got a free Lancome sample package from Nordstroms and this blush was included with a shimmer blush. Was ready to toss it, since the color in pan was not something I would ever give another look-muddy rose looking.
WOW, love at first blush.
This is the look I thought pink blushes would give but, never did.
I tried all Bobbie Brown pinks and I thought her ski slopes should have looked like this, a windburnt pink on me, STUNNING!
I have green eyes, medium ash brown hair and yellow undertones with fair to medium skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rouge glow is similar to Benefit Dallas minus the shimmer. I love this color, very plum but and it doesnt look dark or muddy. Its very pretty on my medium olive skintone. And I like the scent of the blush too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is the kind of color I would normally stay away from.
It looked very ugly in the container .........like a muddy reddish brown or something.
But one day the lady at the counter put it on me and OMG.....
It was LOVE at first look in the mirror. This blush gave me a gorgeus warm glow. Im very cool and pale so I use it with a light hand, but I can definately see this blush look great on any skintone as long as you know not to overdue it. Rouge Glow is a blush I cannot live without its just such a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by hajamom

This is a beautiful colour. It gives me that great healthy glow. I find that these Lancome blushes have a scent, but it seems to go away after a few minutes. This blushe last a very long time for a powder, goes on very smoothly and blends very well. This colour has no sparkle and is just so natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by daisythree

I really love the staying power of this blush. The colour doesn't seem to fade. This colour gives me a nice healthy, rosey glow to my face. You don't have to use a lot to achieve this glow, a little goes a long way. It also blends very easily. This is the most I've ever paid for blush ($33 CDN), but it's worth it.