August 21, 2014 | 1108 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Pure Deep Clean Cream Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Sweetie360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cream wash for about 2 years now and it's become a staple in my 'beauty regime'. I used to use Clean & Clear Bursting Beads wash but it got discontinued so I went on a hunt to find a face wash that wouldn't irritate my combination sensitive skin, or break me out.

I decided to buy this wash as it claims to be for sensitive skin. The text on the back of the bottle makes it sound like they made the cream wash just for me "For skin prone to imperfections (excess sebum, visible pores...), and to irritation or dryness. It is ideal for cleansing skin deep down without over-drying."

This cream wash removes my makeup and makes my skin skin feel so smooth and soft. It makes my face feel very comfortable and it's never once irritated my skin.

On 'spot watch', I didn't really notice much of a difference. I do still get spots, mainly due to stress and hormones so I think most face washes would find it difficult to stop these kinds of spots, but all in all, I am satisfied with this cream wash. I suffer from dry patches on my cheeks and have an oily t-zone. Whilst this wash doesn't really prevent an oily t-zone, it sure helps moisturise those dryer areas which is a god send because I hate that tight, itchy feeling on my face when something just doesn't moisturise it enough.

Highly recommended. Based on the reviews here, it's clear that this wash doesn't suit everyone, but with it being only £4, it's cheap enough to take a gamble on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 8:24:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

good price for an overall good cleanser. removes make up effectively and smells nice but might be a bit drying on face. packaging is awful -it has this screw -in lid that can lead to a massive leak if you dont screw it tight..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by lollipopman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An OK cleanser at a reasonable price. It's great for sensitive skin. Cleans without drying. Wish that it'd get rid of zits. Smells nice too. Kind of disappointed in the pimple fighting

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by goneengel

Unfortunately this didn't work for me at all. I have never has allergic reactions to anything so my skin isn't particuarly sensitive but this really irritated my skin and even after after a couple of weeks my forehead still hasn't come right. It dried my skin really badly it was almost a rash and has also discoloured the side of my face :(. So i definately wouldn't reccomend this to people with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

i just finished a bottle of this today ! i'm quite impressed that it did not dry out my skin like all other acne targeted cleansers do. i did not use this religiously twice a day since i like alternating cleansers. i don't actually think it reduced my acne (i dont really expect that from a cleanser) but it did clean my face really well and did not leave any residue like some cleansers do. i like the smell of it too. the packaging is quite bad because the product is very runny it literally flows out of the bottle without you having to squeeze it out. i probably wont buy this again because i love experimenting with different products, but in terms of whether i will use it again in the future, i most likely will :P
----------
-------
I have since used 3 more bottles of this and i'm most likely going to buy more of it! even though i do alternate between cleansers, this is my go to cleanse that will always work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Penstar85

I have only been using this product for a weeks so far and I have found it to be great! I brought this product after seeing positive reviews on this site. I have combination skin and brought the clinique 3 step range wanting to really take care of my skin. It made my skin break out quite badly and also made it very dry.

This cleanser takes away all traces of make up first tick, doesn't dry out my face second tick, and so far is cleaning up any nasty spots that I have thrid tick.

If it keeps going like this the I will def be buying this product again. The price was amazing it shows that you don't always get what you pay for. I got the whole range cleaner, toner, moisterisor for only $19!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it - cleans skin perfectly from makeup and sebum. Love the scent of it. But definetely not for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2007 4:54:00 AM More reviews by fallingStars

This is actually a surprisingly great product :) I really like it; I've been using it for roughly around 2 months maybe and so far so good. I love the refreshing smell; love the texture and feel of the cream. They're not kidding when they say 'deep clean’; it really does eliminate all impurities so fast. The first time I used it, my face became already clearer in one night. Really happy with the results and this product :) I love the fact that it contains ingredients such as zinc and aloe extracts and salicylic acid, they're great for clearing skin gently and swiftly. Another bonus is it is quite cheap, round $12 which is good for its quality and it contains no skin irritants and no alcohol ^^ perfect. I only gave it 4 stars however, because it isn't harsh on the skin, but it does overly clean it, but that's what it is suppose to do. It leaves my skin with a very shiny, over cleansed appearance, but helps greatly with redness and impurities. I recommend using this only at night times, cuz it doesn't matter what u look like when u go to bed lol and also, moisturize regularly when using this product cuz of it's deep cleaning effects. Other than that you’re golden :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by elmo_306

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually don't mind this product. It's great at eliminating redness caused from acne and after a few uses I can definately notice a difference - ie my acne is clearing. However I would suggest to people with sensative skin NOT to use this product too often. Maybe every second or even third day. It's not a cleanser people with sensative skin can use every day. I made that mistake when I first bought it and it dried my skin out so badly. I had little bumps and lumps all over my chin. Not a good look and it felt horrible. But after experimenting with it I find that using it when I have a break out is the best way to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by benz909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall it was a good product, but since im not a fan of chemical products, i dont think ill buy it again. My skin is acne prone, combination. I hate skin care products that over dry my skin, but this one didnt, unless if i used it more that 1-2 times per day. It started to over dry, and i need a bit of a moisturizer to help my skin out, which was a little annoying. i reccomend this to anyone who wants to be pimple free, but it doesnt happen over night. I think more on the lines of a few weeks!