TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just wow! Previously, I had used the bed head reconstructor shampoo and conditioner in the red bottles. I loved them, but I ran out. I saw where Ulta had all of their big bottles on sale ($12.99 each) and decided to try something different, especially since I just got my hair colored recently. I am a very very light blonde. I noticed that my colored faded within a week since the last time I got it colored. After using these dumb blonde products (shampoo & reconstructor), my color has been brought back to life!!! My color looks and my hair feels AMAZING! Not sure why some of these reviews are bad... My hair is long, medium thickness, and blonde. My hair also is normally very oily.

The shampoo is a light pink color with shimmer. It lathers up very nicely. Smells amazing!

The reconstructor is a yellow cream. It is very thick, but applies and washes out great. It does not leave any residue or waxy costing at all. Smells amazing!

The only con to these is that they are normally super expensive when not on sale. Shampoo: $28.99 and Conditioner: $29.99. So try to catch them at Ulta when on sale or at TJ Maxx or Home Goods. Then again the quality is great so if you're willing to pay the price when not on sale, you will not be disappointed.

Overall, I am VERY pleased with these products. I am so glad I decided to try dumb blonde. Quality is great. Will definitely be buying again when the time comes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought the shampoo and conditioner in super large bottles (with a pump) for 30$ I have never tried this before, and knew the hype on this, so blindly purchased. HOLY MOLY this stuff is wonderful! I have super thick, long, highlighted blonde hair and this makes it sooooooo shiny and smells so sweet. Reminds me a lot of nexxus in the pink bottle, but doesn't make my scalp itch like nexxus formula. I have really sensitive scalp, and I almost thought this shampoo would be too heavy, but it's wonderful.

The packaging is cute, large purple bottle with a pump, i think it's awesome. This product is super expensive if you can't snag it on sale though, close to 17$ per 8oz of product, if I'm not mistaken. This definitely does deserve more than 3.1 lippies!!

I've been using this for about a month and a half, and I've noticed it makes my highlights "pearly" that beautiful glow, shiny, I just love how good this product is. I've found that it doesn't do much for brassy hair though, I think the gist of this product was designed to fill the protein in where it's lacking, due to being bleached/colored. When our hair is broken or split, it's because the chemicals have robbed our strands of the protein that makes up our hair, and this shampoo was designed to sort of "fill in" what protein is missing, causing the hair to appear healthy and shiny. Bottom line here, I will repurchase for years to come, this is magic!

on 12/19/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is overpriced and I didn't see any noticeable results from it like I do with my other shampoo's. I will not repurchase.

on 10/29/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product on clearence for $5 and I was really excited about it... until I went online and read the reviews, but I thought I would go ahead and give it a chance anyway. I've used it a couple times and it is amazing! I have really platinum hair and it makes it very shiny and soft and it smells sooo sweet and yummy. It lathers up unlike any shampoo I've ever used and my hair feels really clean. I was only disappointed because I assumed this was a purple shampoo but the formula is actually light pink. Other than that I've had no issues with it and I love it.

on 10/6/2014 3:19:00 AM

I love this shampoo. I use the conditioner as well. I have coarse curly thick straw like hair. But this makes it feel nice. Not drying at all.
Maybe its no good for fine hair, its a thick creamy shampoo. I love the rich purple colour and it feels nice in my hands. Just love it all round.

on 9/9/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite shampoo! Whenever I highlighted my hair I loved the immediate color, but then it faded a few days later and the color looked dull and lifeless. But after using this shampoo it brightened my hair right up! It has a thick lather and leaves my hair moisturized. I looove the smell too. However, I'm not a fan of the conditioner. After I dried my hair, it felt sticky, like I didn't wash out all the conditioner (which I thought was the case). But I tried it a second time and got the same results. I think the shampoo is fantastic for any type of blonde!

on 6/30/2014 11:59:00 AM

Ladies, this shampoo has protein in it and not intended to be used daily!! Having said that, I LOVE this product!! I use it about once a week, and the next week I use a clarifying shampoo (neutrogena is best) and it really balances my hair!!! This shampoo cleans,refreshes my scalp,and brightens my blonde locks !!! It smells amazing!!! I little pricey , but lasts a long time!!!

WHATS WITH ALL THE BAD REVIEWS? This stuff is EPIC ! I've been using this for years probably 5 or 6 years on and off... I have been dying my hair black for 10 years and have meduim length hair, my ends get really dry and damaged and I blow dry and flat iron very 2-3 days, having said that: THIS STUFF SAVES ME!!! This shampoo and conditioner make my hair like shiny black silk! It's super cleansing but never strips my colour and the conditioner leaves my hair soft and strong! Here's where I think people are making the mistake: this shampoo and conditioner is for hair thy damaged or broken so it had proteins that rebuild the shaft and heal the hair, so if you use it too often anything with proteins causes and build up!!!!! Making the hair dull and sticky and also can make it seem straw like. Sooooooo only use the conditioner Everyother time you shampoo orrrr use something that's more appropriate for you, ask your stylist!!!

on 2/21/2014 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

They changed the formula :(
I used to really love this stuff but now the packaging seems to have changed. It's white with paint splattered all over. Ok so firstly I have to say I really do love the scent still. The performance really isn't great though. I can get away with washing my hair every other day but this is not good it made my hair limp and flat by the second day. Doesn't have the wow factor and is expensive. I usually love bed head but they have disappointed with this one. Not good. What a let down!

on 2/8/2014 3:25:00 AM

Truly Awful Product.

I bought the shampoo & conditioner for the first time , expecting fantastic results! I was excited to use it.. It smells lush! But I was ultra disappointed with the result. I have long fine coloured hair.. My hair was left difficult to comb.. Tangled and lifeless. When my hair dried it was dull, dry and felt dirty.
I used one more time using little less product.. But the results were still the same.. Couldn't wait until next morning to wash this product out with a different shampoo and conditioner. I won't be using dumb blonde ever again! I'm left feeling kinda dumb for buying it 😏
I feel my hair needs some very good repairing treatment to regain my a healthy feeling after using this product.

Popular Shampoos