July 30, 2014 | 1272 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Brandy31

Ladies, this shampoo has protein in it and not intended to be used daily!! Having said that, I LOVE this product!! I use it about once a week, and the next week I use a clarifying shampoo (neutrogena is best) and it really balances my hair!!! This shampoo cleans,refreshes my scalp,and brightens my blonde locks !!! It smells amazing!!! I little pricey , but lasts a long time!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WHATS WITH ALL THE BAD REVIEWS? This stuff is EPIC ! I've been using this for years probably 5 or 6 years on and off... I have been dying my hair black for 10 years and have meduim length hair, my ends get really dry and damaged and I blow dry and flat iron very 2-3 days, having said that: THIS STUFF SAVES ME!!! This shampoo and conditioner make my hair like shiny black silk! It's super cleansing but never strips my colour and the conditioner leaves my hair soft and strong! Here's where I think people are making the mistake: this shampoo and conditioner is for hair thy damaged or broken so it had proteins that rebuild the shaft and heal the hair, so if you use it too often anything with proteins causes and build up!!!!! Making the hair dull and sticky and also can make it seem straw like. Sooooooo only use the conditioner Everyother time you shampoo orrrr use something that's more appropriate for you, ask your stylist!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

They changed the formula :(
I used to really love this stuff but now the packaging seems to have changed. It's white with paint splattered all over. Ok so firstly I have to say I really do love the scent still. The performance really isn't great though. I can get away with washing my hair every other day but this is not good it made my hair limp and flat by the second day. Doesn't have the wow factor and is expensive. I usually love bed head but they have disappointed with this one. Not good. What a let down!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Harrymylife

Truly Awful Product.

I bought the shampoo & conditioner for the first time , expecting fantastic results! I was excited to use it.. It smells lush! But I was ultra disappointed with the result. I have long fine coloured hair.. My hair was left difficult to comb.. Tangled and lifeless. When my hair dried it was dull, dry and felt dirty.
I used one more time using little less product.. But the results were still the same.. Couldn't wait until next morning to wash this product out with a different shampoo and conditioner. I won't be using dumb blonde ever again! I'm left feeling kinda dumb for buying it 😏
I feel my hair needs some very good repairing treatment to regain my a healthy feeling after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

No no no no. DON'T BUY THIS. I have fine, highlighted, straight hair, so I thought this would be a good purchase. I was using in conjunction with Ion protein conditioner, so I thought this would be an awesome idea. Spoiler alert: it wasn't.
My hair kept getting increasingly dry and brittle, was falling out, and breaking at every turn. My hair literally felt like straw. I was losing so much hair, I thought something was medically wrong. I would like to reiterate at this point how dry my hair was. It was really dry. Also. My hair was dry.
I thought I was getting too much protein from the conditioner (same symptoms), so I quit using both for about a month. At this time, I decided to give just the shampoo a try again. One wash was enough to make me regret that. Dry dry dry. Breaking, nasty feeling, and dry.
I honestly have no idea why, Tigi is a decent brand, and this stuff is made for color-treated hair. Perhaps the "pH Balancing" which it claims to accomplish really just screws everything up. I don't know. But I am scared to try this ever again, it gives me nightmares, and now I'm actually afraid of a hygiene product. Great.
But seriously, goodness, do NOT buy this. It sucks, it's drying and stripping, makes your hair feel like straw, and it scares me. Don't do it. :O

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by natashahelena

Okay this is my first review on here. I have been reading for years. I have never been so disgusted with a product I have purchased in my life. DO NOT BUY THIS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER!!!!!

I only bought this because I am a licensed Cosmetologist and it was on sale for $3.50 a bottle at the salon store. Not even worth that price. I have been using it about a week now and could not for the life of me figure out why my hair has been feeling so AWFUL.
I thought it was my Purology mousse so I switched back to Matrix. Hair still felt like greasy straw. I thought it was my Kerastase Elixor so I stopped using that. Still felt like straw. Thought it had to be my Big Sexy Hair powder play or dry shampoo so I stopped that as well. STILL FEELS LIKE GREASY STRAW. I am sitting at work disgusted at my hair I cannot wait to get off work and buy a different shampoo/ conditioner. When I wash the conditioner out of my hair I thought it felt strange .. so gross.

I will never ever trust this company again for selling such an awful product. $1.99 Suave works 10x better than this stuff. So disappointed, but at least I didn't spend the money most of you did. Feel sorry for you all. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this recently (May 2013) and it has a new packaging now (white bottle) than what is pictured in the image here. I am a natural level 7 (dark blonde, light brown) hair color, with thin coarse/curly hair. My hair has never been soft and silky and "normally." Generally always frizzy. On top of that, I dyed by hair to a very light blonde color. I bought this in hopes of restoring some silk and shine and movement to my hair. At first, for perhaps three weeks of using this shampoo and corresponding conditioner, it worked well and I had little to complain about. Then I don't know what happened but my hair started to behave differently. It started to get greasy and oily, and not even softer or less coarse. It actually got more coarse on the underneath part. So then I stopped using the conditioner and only used this shampoo. That helped a little but eventually I had to abandon this whole set and I didn't even use half of it. The positive side is you get a lot of product, it has a pump, and I think it smells good. But downside for me was it made my hair greasy and gross, unmanageable, and overall just a waste of money given I threw away the receipt by the time I realized it wasn't a good product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by LolaStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What IS this stuff!? Nothing like shampoo and conditioner, that's for sure. I had really high hopes. A few months ago I bleached and dyed my black hair light blonde and it was so dried and fried. I have been using all the repairing products I can find and it's slowly getting back to normal. I thought this stuff would be great, I have used Superstar, Urban Antidotes and Brunette Goddess by TiGi and have really liked them all. The liter combo pack was on mega sale at my local salon for $25 so I went ahead and bought it. The shampoo smells okay and lathers well. But when it rinsed out my hair felt like dry straw, but not clean at all. I used the matching conditioner and when my hair was dry it was awful. Waxy, impossible to brush, just absolutely disgusting! I'm not one to write bad reviews and I was really sad it was so horrible, but save your money and buy something different.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by kaykoof

Used to use the old packaging and formula, it was great and smelled like pineapples and happiness. They switched the packaging into white bottles..the smells totally changed.. Smells like cat. When I used this, I felt a terrible thick greasy residue up and down my hair wherever the conditioner was, didn't have that slip conditioner gives my hair normally, . I couldn't run my hands through my hair and it felt horrible, absolutely horrible. This is one of those products that make you think, wtf were they thinking?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by elicia2006

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE this shampoo/conditioner Dumb Blonde by TIGI(In the white bottles)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SMELLS LIKE CAT URINE! The worse part.......I used and used and used for one whole year. I had purchased a large quanity of both at JCP for a great price. Now I know why it was so cheap. My HAIR STARTED FALLING OUT! I went for a check up thinking something was wrong with my tyroid gland. That was ok so I started thinking well maybe because of my age or stress. Many people start losing hair as they age or under a great deal of stress. I was stress about losing my hair no other stresses in my life. I took a bag(reg size sandwich ziplock bag) of all the hair I had lost in 4 weeks and showed my daughter/mother and they were amazed at all the hair loss. I had been losing that much hair (one reg size ziplock sandwich bag) was filled monthy for one whole year. I am pretty blessed I have lots of hair but in a matter of one year my HAIR HAD THINNED so much : ( I never attributed this to the HORRIBLE SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER. My hair was actually falling out long strands every time I shampoo/conditioned my hair. When I tried to comb it with a large toothed comb it was so MATTED, TANGLED, KNOTED. Month after month it seemed to be getting worse. I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT FOR NOT REALIZING SOONER THAT IT WAS THIS HORRIBLE STUFF THAT HAS CAUSED SO MUCH PAIN TO ME. I WOULD CRY AND CRY AT TIMES BECAUSE ALL MY HAIR WAS FALLING OUT. I Know I'm going to get lots of judgemental comments about what an idiot I was for not realizing this sonner of going through 1 whole year of this.Your right I was an idiot!!!!!!!