October 23, 2014 | 1716 users online

Fragrances - Yves Rocher - Cream Perfumes

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have several of the Yves Rocher Cream Perfumes in various tins or plastic containers. The fragrances are true to the juice forms and some smell even better - - such as Cocoon, which is softer and creamier in this form.

And the prices are amazingly low - ranging from $2.00 to $5.00 on the website as well as in the mailers. Needless to say, these are great for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sirensandsailors

I thought they discontinued my favorite peach scent of all times because I couldn't find it in Europe. I found it on the US website by coincidence and I can't describe my happiness! The peach cream perfume is my one and only HG scent, it smells just like a ripe peach. Not too sugary, not too sour. I can't believe they're $3, they were much more expensive over Europe. Just the thought of the scent makes me happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhuli

I only tried Gardenia and Pivoine and they are great! Especially Gardenia. Very fresh and natural smells. Just like bunches of flowers. No alcohol smell like some perfumes. Very cheap price. Don't stay long. The best thing I love from YR.

It seems they don't sell cream perfumes any more, at least in the States.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

I'm not a big fan of these little tins. The perfume is affected somehow by the wax form it comes in, plus these don't last very long, either. They're fun and cute, but they're better for teens who sometimes care more about cute packaging and easy portability rather than the perfume itself.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

I bought 2 Yves Rocher cream perfumes, Pur Desir de Lilas and Strawberry (Lilas was OK, Strawberry much better IMHO). With both, the fragrance is coupled with a nauseating candle-like artificiality. I suppose whatever materials that make these perfumes solid (waxes? I don't know) is what is doing this. No one else can detect this - I've gotten compliments from the Strawberry - but I can detect this waxiness and it sometimes disgusts me. These cream perfumes are good conceptually - they're cheap, portable and come in cute containers - but the actual product adds something unpleasant to perhaps otherwise fine fragrances. I'm enjoying using up the Strawberry but if I re-purchase from Yves Rocher, I'll stick with the sprays. I will definitely will not buy an Yves Rocher cream perfume again. UPDATE: Am docking a lippie and throwing the Lilas out. The plastic element that these cream perfumes have are too much for me to deal with. I'm still using the Strawberry but it may be on its way out too.