Complex 15 mositurizing lotion

4.6

Water, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-50 Stearate, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, C10 30.

on 4/18/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have absolutely no complaints about this moisturizer. I use it everyday and it is amazing and so so so moisturizing. It says its made by dermatologists so i don't know where you can go wrong in trying this out! Works great for use under makeup as well

on 2/26/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product, definitely my HG lotion. It is perfect for those with combination skin. I am acne prone, yet sensitive. I've tried other lotions but nothing works better for me than this. It is thin, but applying twice on especially dry days does the trick. I live in Canada where the cold air will dry your skin up, but this keeps me moisturized year round :) I will continue to buy this for as long as it's available! Absolutely no complaints, I recommend this to people of all skin types, I even got my brother addicted!

on 11/24/2012 4:42:00 PM

Too light for my dry/acne prone/sensitive skin.........might be good for summer but not moisturizing enough for right now.....i applied alot and my face still feels a bit tight.........

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Awesome moisturizer. No complaints at all. Moisturizes great, great under make too. Awesome. Just awesome.

on 8/29/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING moisturizer! Dries almost instantly and keeps skin soft and moisturized all day. It doesn't have a scent...which is good. It soothes dry skin instantly. It also helped clear up my face a bit...added bonus!

on 2/18/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm really loving this moisturizer right now. It doesn't break me out at all and EVERY moisturizer I've ever tried has broken me out. I was kind of worried that is wouldn't be enough for the winter but I'm finding it's doing it's job just fine. My skin also has a nice clarity that it didn't have before.

EDIT: This was just way too light for my dry skin. I have since found a much better replacement. But if this is moisturizing for your skin you really can't beat the price.

on 1/14/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So far the best mositurizing lotion I have used on my face, I get a rash from almost everything I have ever tried and I try lots looking for something better and nothing is ever better. I have been able to use this stuff for years! Very mositurizing!!!

on 12/12/2009 1:36:00 AM

This is, hands down, the ONLY moisturizer that doesn't cause me to break out or leave a greasy feel. I do use fragrance free Curel on my face when it's really parched on winter nights - it doesn't break my skin out but still has a slightly greasy feel afterward. But Complex 15 usually does the job perfectly.

It has a thin consistency that I like because it glides on smoothly. There's no real odor or fragrance to it and it absorbs rather quickly. Though, for people with excessively or chronically dry skin, this may not be moisturizing enough. But for typical dry or normal skin, this stuff is wonderful.

I do think it's kind of pricey for what it is, but not unaffordable by any means. The packaging isn't pretty, either, but who cares? Especially considering it works so well.

on 12/11/2009 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the most unglamorous moisturizer i have ever tried, but it also happens to be the best. If they changed their packaging to something less clinical looking to something prettier this stuff would fly off of the shelves. I have struggled with sensitive skin since i was born and i can say without a doubt that this does not clog my pores, does not cause a reaction, and has made my skins natural moisture barrier return. Wonderful stuff i wish i had found it sooner!

Edit: 22/12/09
Since it has gotten so much colder up here in Canada i have found that i need something heavier at night on top of this to moisturize properly

on 5/27/2009 8:52:00 AM

I love this face moisturizer. It is the only facial mositurizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and like I have something on it. The lotion itself is so thin and has a watery consistancy, so it doesn't dry my skin out. Its light and refreshing and one of the only facial moisturizers I have found that doesn't make my skin burn and feel irritated.